Why v2v dynamic trading system tools have this kind of default parameter value?
- Unlike stock prices, most of the time FX pairs have a way more tendency to overshoots targets/prices due to a lot of factors in just a matter of seconds or minute(s) and then go back immediately to where it almost started in up & down or whipsaw price movement. Thus, most indicators suffer from this type of movement like a head-fake, that may act like an intentional/unintentional misdirection. Hence, it may produce false signals
- If this system doesn't have such process update delay parameter value, this system would greatly slow down the MT4 platform and you'll found this system unusable.
- With such a parameter option, you won't have multiple features that you could enjoy having with this system.
- The same goes for having such a feature to load a limited number of bars for processing to achieve faster rendering of MTF volume bars or data transformation.
- The update delay process works during normal volatility... BUT, it can be overridden by FXV Volume on Main Chart tool for its volatility pips parameter (auto/manual) value. Once the pip threshold reached, it will trigger the update process of some tools within the system, and then reset back to the default process delay parameter value in minute(s).
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. -- Stephen Hawking