SL hit but 20 pips gain ...out and observe
Re: EurUsd short term 15 replies
NFP nice bump up on EURUSD 2 replies
DislikedI'm net short. Started building a position over night that will be more of a medium/long term play. Scalped two long bounces along the way, too...then reset to larger shorts...closed out 80% to pay myself for today, and left the other 20% to add to my longer term play.
Would love to see 1.4250/80 short term! I'm prepared to enter all the way up to 1.4950, with a SL around 1.5250. We'll see how it plays out.Ignored
Dislikedvery close.. indicates little movement till breakout.
some slip then bounce normal.. all valid w/o a new high. looking to post bull tracks when i see them..
3986 and 3980 still in playIgnored
DislikedAnybody who is short now is a loser.... there is enuf room for this to go up to 1.42 and current PA is just misleading folks to go short...Ignored
No compendo your logic, my friend. Should I call my broker and ask them to take back all my short pips from the last 3 hours, because I really should have been a loser?Ignored
Dislikednew high or 4123.3
we missed our bear target (4138.5) on the spike down by .6 of a pip.
the pair usually goes back to get its missed pip.. its rare for it not to when so close.Ignored