I am loaded on my long and on my usd short
DislikedWOW very informative.
I have a computer sicence degree from some unknown school in england!
And I too had my longs on the U/JIgnored
Dislikeddon't have much faith in this intervention. european people are pretty mad at japan right now. might be a one shot deal like last time and the rate will go back down to 75 againIgnored
DislikedEurope is a mess regardless of BOJ... Greece, Italy were do I stop.... China not giving money - Im in england and will be speaking chinese before I know it!!!Ignored
DislikedGood luck - Im holding my longs!!Ignored
DislikedLet's go short! @ 78.11, move to BE at 77.95. Take Profit 65% @ 77.15, remaining 35% open. SL @ 78.41.Ignored
DislikedI saw that. I was here, just stayed quiet in the background.Ignored
right you are, never been easy to fight BoJ, I'm inclined to think they are a lot smarter than we think.
They hate speculators and do everything in their power to kill us.
I'm preferring a more psychological approach on this, like the likelihood they return tonight would be considered large so do not long at such a moment.
The fact that I almost considered my longs a debacle last week is an example of it.Ignored
DislikedI have 6 positions long now, 2 from Friday. Average 75.50. Nice position to finish it of with intervention. I have target @ 79.00. Let's just get it over with so I can quit trading YENIgnored
DislikedOh, here it is.
Well like I said I'll quit trading Yen for a while until it is down to a level where I can do just the same. No doubt we'll get there but it might take a few.
Finally I can quit trading this pair that I have hated since I discovered it.
I must admit that a considerable part of my NAV is built with GB and UJ) profits but the same is true for the grey hairs on my skull.
Back to EU. UCAD and other fancy pairs.Ignored