DislikedThanks Bernard/ Narberth
These are the subtleties I was referring to in my original post. It's tempting to pull the trigger too soon from fear of missing out on a further strong bullish move.
My thinking was that if price broke below the 50% fib of the 14/9 17/9 move I would then wait for an entry at around 1.4600/ 1.4550 which seems to be the next area of major support/ resistance.
The problem is what-if.
What if price does rebound again off the Fib and takes off. Where would you next look for an entry?
Jacko is fairly confident that we are...Ignored
If price does bounce from 1.455 and make a new high I may have to think again. Also it remains to be seen what price will do if it gets back to 1.45. For what it is worth I think we will see 1.4550 today and the trade opportunity may arise tomorrow
Dance with the market .. I have two left feet