I had the same Idea – but…
1. I still don’t have MACD-Signal on my 4h
2. I don’t have clear Signals on my 1h
3. I just feel better to wait for a touch of the EMA 21
4. In 4 hours we will get news for USD/CAD
Thats why I decided to wait some hours more – may be after the news.
But generally I think (If the news will not affect the movement) we will see a nice UPIgnored
Nevertheless you are right, it's better to wait for touching 21, or buy from 1.0185. Still waiting...