I read your book a few weeks ago and you wrote that before Central bank interventions there are almost always rumors of it happening, so you can prepare to not get caught on wrong side.
My question is where is a reliable source(s) to get such warnings so we won't get wiped out in such events.
I ask because trading 5 min charts and lower, my stops are relatively tight. This could cause me to lose many many times my original risk stop amount possibly wiping out my account if caught on the wrong side.
Do these rumors get reported almost every time - as for my style of trading i think it would be essential.
p.s: Thank you for all your efforts in these posts, it is really appreciated
- Joined Jul 2006 | Status: Charts + PA > * | 3,251 Posts
Trust price. Know yourself.
- | Commercial Member | Joined Mar 2007 | 2,287 Posts
- | Commercial Member | Joined Dec 2006 | 1,085 Posts
- | Joined Mar 2007 | Status: Market Profile + Order Flow = Edge. | 90 Posts
- Joined Sep 2006 | Status: Chasing Trends | 2,339 Posts