I guess you are sitting behind your pc and drawing price line before others see it
i have read some text and topic that you shared.....some of them are really hard to understand ...for me....
i really appreciate you to share your knowledge.....i know that you have had really tough moments to be such a great trader
Joined Feb 2016
Status: Full Time Trader.
2nd short added
Zoomed out H4 shows price trading inside key area while lower time frame showing bullish price action exhausted.
Ever since reaching our Bullish target last week( 1.36256).
Price has since broken lower back below current key level and now we RE TESTING. But lower TFs suggesting resistance is holding well. Just my 2cents....
again with NZDUSD (Short-retracement).
Setup confirmations :
- Bearish liquidity zone
- Break of trendline + retest
- Excess BB
- RSI Overbought + Bearish Divergence
- MM rejection (475)
- Downward level of the bullish channel (Expected breakout on the downside)
- Release in first movement of the Jail Break
- Bearish semaphore signal - SL protected by the MA (475) and the Liquidity Zone
MM rejection (475)