A method of analysis that involves looking at the "big picture" first, and then analysing the details of smaller components.
Essentially this is how I approach the problem solving of where any market is heading ,mostly I would post general outlooks
Your see what I'm trying to accomplish , taking trades hugely against a current move next tf up.
- Candles are my main tool ,with Support and Resistance & Trendiness ,Confluence
For the thread purpose any type analysis welcome
To avoid posts being deleted or being baned please respect
- Clean charts ,1 or 2 indicators max
- When posting an initial idea it must be accompined with a next TF up say 'D1 with W1' therefore you have considered the bigger picture
- Minimum higher TF H4 (i.e 30 min with a h4) , therefore you have considered the bigger picture
- No made up technical approaches (I'm the judge) , this is strictly a keep to the known technical concepts corner
- No single line specials saying I'm long or short or whatever ,weak fundamental one liners
I don't have a trade explorer ,what I'm trading is what I'm posting, I'm not going to advise any parameters ,some of my ideas will lay to rest for days /weeks .
I may not be around to post updates ,but initial ideas will be clear what I'm trading .
Really simple main rule of 2 charts per idea ,one higher, one at least H4