A month or so late, but here it is, the thread where i'm posting a full and detailed explanation of my system. sorry it took that long. but i wanted to make sure i had everything tested out, simple, and complete.
I've never wrote down the rules on a piece of paper, i've had them hard coded in my brain and scattered them around on auslanco's thread for the past 6 months. I might have left out some minor points/rules, if one pops out, i'll add it to the set of rules in the first 6 posts, or add a new post with that rule.
My system is split into 2 parts.
1) Intraday and short-term swings.
2) bottom and top picking (my version of buying dips and selling rallies).
- Please read the first 6 posts before you ask any questions.
- This thread is designated to discuss my system. Analysis from other systems or strategies are also welcome.
- The first part of my system adopts greatly from auslanco's system, and also from other systems contributed on auslanco's thread
- I mainly contribute to Auslanco's thread, but i will be posting here regularly.
- If, for any reason, you come to think that this system is useless, plz feel free NOT to use it.
- Constructive criticism is most welcome. on the contrary, destructive criticism is NOT welcome.
- I will assume that the trader has good basic understanding of technical analysis and MM techniques
- I will also assume that the trader has fully read and understood everything provided in babypips.com about technical analysis.
- Also I will assume that you have read the first 3 pages of Auslanco's system
please feel free to ask any sort of question regarding my implementation and style of trading. i will try my best, during my free time, to answer all the questions and requests.
This thread is not intended to be as huge as auslanco's thread, so if you're more interested in live calls from different traders, please pay more attention to his thread, as lots of traders post their live calls and analysis there. if however, u have a question about a current market signal using my strategy, feel free to post all you want.
YM: Dow Jones E-mini Futures.
MM: Money Management.
RR: Risk Reward.
SL: Stop Loss.
TP: Take profit.
B/E: Break even.
TL: Trend Line
UTL: Upper Trendline
LTL: Lower Trendline
S/R: Support/Resistance Level.
Fib or Fibo: Fibonacci level
FE: Fibonacci Expansion
DP or DPP: daily pivot point.
DR1 : daily resistance 1
DR2 : daily resistance 2
DR3 : daily resistance 3
DS1 : daily support 1
DS2 : daily support 2
DS3 : daily support 3
CD: classic Divergence
HD: Hidden Divergence
PA: price action
CCI: commodity channel index
Gann: gann hilo activator
50ema: exponential moving average (closed) period 50.
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PLEASE DEMO THIS SYSTEM FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH BEFORE TRYING IT ON A LIVE ACCOUNT.