I'm still holding my GBP/JPY short which are currently 384 pips in the money on my entire position average. Not bad!
I'll admit, I'm thinking of closing them out for a couple reasons:
- I have a lot of unrealized profit that wouldn't be bad to book
- It'd be nice to be flat for the weekend so I can take an unbiased look at the charts
That being said, I just feel like there's still a ton of room for this baby to run and I hate giving up my position when I've done so much work to get it right to begin with.
I shorted one more position of USD/CAD a bit ago, and that's all I'll add to it until we see it heading south (if it does).
Curious what others are thinking in terms of holding positions this weekend. I'll definitely hold my USD/CAD but not quite so sure about my GBP/JPY.