[quote=diegosilva...sell the hail out of it for 191 then buy the crud out of it...
..probably below 191 a little but be ready to abandon that target....get some pips and lock em in or close em out....sell the us chf in there too....100 pips down from 9612....then buy the crap out of it...allow for 125 pip drop
76.4% just above at 194.040, with higher resistance around 200, then R1 @ 360. I think one of those will hold the price this morning. For support I've got the H1 100sma running up underneath @ 193,310, which is also right on top of the 61.8% fib retracement for the day, so this should be a strong area of support if it gets there. Below that I have the 76.4% 193,146, and below that the 30m 200ema @ 193,036, and I'd be surprised if we go lower than that today. Overall picture still bullish, but H1 showing signs of not so much rolling over but finding a top for now.
GBP/JPY back on uptrend. Thought there may be problem at the Gap in the price caused 29/6/15. but price just seems to continue onwards.
Next resistance to be broken is at 1.94275, then previous top at 1.95818, then to almost 2.0000 (1.99623)
Joined Apr 2015
Status: Playing With The Big Boys
So I'm watching the charts to find a point to re-enter after catching a nice move over the last few days.
Still trending north, slight range so I wait for it to go down to the price I want.. waiting.... waiting..
Market jumps off a cliff and heads for the bottom of my screen..
Now, I look at daily candles, so these blips don't effect me to much unless it doesn't correct. What really bugs me is why oh why these big moves happen. I don't like it when I don't understand something..
is it buyers are just not buying so the sellers rush them with a combination of SL being hit that causes this kind of 100 pip drop?
bullish now from the best way to trade the us and Britain lean towards rate hikes.....the gbp/usd strength....rather than pure gbp/usd....
and it's down there so....should push it up to 196.00 anyway
sell the gbp/nzd to 3209 till then.....after 2.3210, a rise then down to 78 fibo 2.2993