its Janfx back.
As I went go looking the price movement from a eagle view I observed price has more volatility when the price go away from the moving average . So how can we just hunt down those movement . Inchimoko is the best to get a high probability movement but ...... Many get the bored to trade this because we will have to wait. Patience is key factor for Inchimoko and always trend is your friend.
I am trader who was amoung the 80% of the retail forex trader( loser) . I have gone through hours and hours looking into the chart and understanding the behaviour and endup with this system.
Please do your homework on how the SSMA , Ichimoko kijun Line and the kumo cloud works .
if you just view any chart with ichimoko you can see ( OMG such movement of price trends been defined)
we will be trading the 1Hr chart so easy you have time for other work as well .
Time Frame : 1Hour .
precondition 1 : price has to be above the cloud ,
precondition 2 : price as to close above the channel .
[this two condition will gross you a good trend so therefore PA above the cloud and channel A uprtrend ]
Once this preconditions are been identified then seek out for fresh entry points of the trade rules
trade rules :
1 . Price has to be above the cloud and above Kijun line . ( high probability of a uptrend )
2. Price has close above the SSMA channel
3. Gann hilo has to be blue
4. hieken ashi has to be a buy candle.
late entry : GG-RSI-CCI a green bar after red or orange bar
SELL : vice versa [buy]
every currency pair has a movement pattern so please adjust Gann hilo values and GGRSICCI to best suit the currency pair
USDCAD 2.8.8 corrected 2.7.7
AUDUSD 2.5.5 corrected 2.4.4
the template setting is for eurusd.
- NEVER attempt to predict where the market will go
- NEVER attempt to pick "tops" and "bottoms" of price action
- ALWAYS respect the trend and align their trades accordingly
- Let the market tell them when the trend is finished, not their "intuition"
- Realize that they will necessarily sacrifice some pips at the beginning and end of a trend as they wait for confirmation that the trend beginning and end are authentic
- Look at price action from a long-term perspective and don't get shaken by volatility
- Understand that they will go through some potentially significant but temporary periods of drawdown as the trend matures
- Understand that trend trading can lead to large gains but also equally large losses
- Understand that trends can take place on multiple time frames
Profitable trend trading is 99% mental. If one can conquer their mind and quell the inevitable inner dialogue that screams "Whoa! Looks like price is going against your position! The trend must be ending - SELL NOW!!" and keep their eyes on the long term, they stand an excellent chance at being a successful, happy and stress-free trend trader. ""However, if they cannot turn off this inner dialogue or at least ignore it and keep their focus on the long-term, then they are in for a very short, very bumpy ride as a Forex trader.""
As a charting system that is purpose-built for trend trading, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo can provide the savvy practitioner with a much deeper view of the trend and therefore, more secure entry and exit signals than any other trend trading system available. Nevertheless, it must be combined with the proper mindset in order to be used to its full potential.