Life begins at the end of your comfort zon
DislikedSeems we are going to see bull run prior to next months Rate decision.
A channel breakout on Aud/usdIgnored
I would like to share with you one book which I think one of the best about understanding of forex market.
"How the market makers extract millions of dollars a day & How to grab your share" by Martin Cole
Hope you will enjoy and find it very useful for you.
Currently we are in the phase of profit release by market makers.
Best trade to all!Ignored
Dislikedthank you.I'll check it out.I am embarrassed of my losses.Ignored
Dislikedhehe my broker told me this would go to 450 a few days a go, but i thought to myself, this guy just wants me to buy so id lose my money, so i did the opposite an mind got confused with all that bs that brokers steal an trade against u lolIgnored
Dislikedcertainly don't blame ya. I was watching CNBC and some random dude from some random firm said to short the aussie at 0450 w/ a stop at 0600. Clearly, he must be right so I put in a short order at 0420 (involuntarily, completely forgot i had an order up there), 0450, 0460, and 0470. I do hope this is an end-of-day/wk/month profit-taking move as I can't really tell what the reason is for this big upside move otherr than QE addicts pushing it up. Also, I keep hearing about this "sell-in-may" for equities and considering AUD/S&P correlation, we...Ignored
DislikedCheck out my blog for the analysis of AUDUSD ahead of next week's RBA rate decisionIgnored
DislikedTrust your broker with 20% confidence if :
1) earns more commission when you trade regularly.
2) insists on you to make FREQuent trades.
3) gives you a general idea on how to trade , but doesn't specify any examples
4) tells you to trade without understanding your background knowledge
5) cannot explain each markets rough fluctuation ( how many pips does aud/usd fluctuate perday)
6) doesnt even teach you what the concept of 'margin call' ( fund strength before you get wiped) , or telling you to make trades where slight fluctuations will result...Ignored