DislikedSo glad I got out of the long USDCHF position when I did instead of holding onto it and hoping that it broke through and closed above the 92 HCR.
Just to make sure that I'm understanding correctly, would you have entered a sell limit order at the 0.9196 HCR AFTER the daily close of the bearish bar today?
...or do you mean that if price opened below the HCR today, you would have waited for price to break above the HCR, retrace down to the open, and then entered a market sell order near the open price?
. . or TT at that level with a Hourly or 4 Hour close above that level as my S/L indication . .it probably would have been a small loss by the lower TF close above .
Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.