when scripting, fibo levels are by default yellow. how do i change the color?
Fibo Fibo Fibo 14 replies
Dislikedwhen scripting, fibo levels are by default yellow. how do i change the color?Ignored
DislikedAfter drawing the first fibo use the following steps:
- Press Ctrl+B or alternatively in Chart area right click and then select "Object List".
- From the list of objects select "fibo" and then click the Edit botton.
- On "Fibo" dialog box select the "Fibo Levels" tab.
- Change the "Style" color to the desired one.
- Click OK and close the objects list tab.Ignored
Dislikedyeah ic an do that, but i was asking "when scripting" i.e. when you create fibo levels via mq4 scriptIgnored
DislikedObjectSet(object name,OBJPROP_LEVELCOLOR,color); Oops, just realized I answered a post that's 3+ years old. Why do people resurrect these posts?Ignored