Because 95% of traders in here lose there accts..The other 5% don't want u to see how much there making LOL
DislikedWhy don't ANY TRADERS in this forum show profitable live account statments. I mean, not even a single one.... except Mystic_Genie who had a lucky week.
Would you like to post your statements please...hell, I don't even care if they show that you have made losses every month.
I would like to see them.Ignored