DislikedSo what if it goes to 4100? Or what if it stops at 4500? So what if it does. I have no idea. If it stops at 4500, and a pinbar or a bullish outside bar forms, you better believe I'm gonna play that setup... because I know those setups work....Ignored
If feb2865 also uses trendlines to depict his entry then that would make sense.
I guess for myself, I'm going to need confirmation of a couple more fractals on the 4hr to know when it's clearly heading back up, but that's just me. I'm normally a risk taker, but in this case after learning some about price action, I would have to wait for a clearer sign of either the trend continuation or the price further dropping (especially because I got stopped out previously going in too early on my entry. If I had paid more attention to the Fractals, as well as implemented this thread's method, I would have waited).
DislikedThe probability also goes higher because a) we're still fundamentally bullish with the Eurozone economy versus the US,Ignored
That may be enough of a reason not to wait for my Fractal confirmation. Hmmmm, I'll have to weigh this out a little bit. But, good point!
Thanks for sharing your experience, Mr Trend