After 1 week on DEMO TRADING, these are my opinions:
1. signals are accurated & smart
2. as i told you in my last mail, spreadfx search is very useful but sometimes show some trades and then it will not show anymore (probably there is a bug)
3. money management is very very important due to volatility of 2 legs of spread, but not easy to manage. I'm trying BE+n pips, like a sort of trailing, but sometime spread has contrary spikes that trigger the stop and then spread goes in the right way. Do u have advise about it?
About SpreadFX Search bug: it's not a bug but probably you are using a double TF filter for correlation calculation so it's possible that during time one goes down your cutoff level and for this reason indicator at next update cann't show previous signal because filter conditions are not meet.
The principal aim of SpreadFX Search is to show new signals and to have a 360° view, not for a perfect monitoring of signals/trades.
About MoneyManagement (MM) for my rudimental EA i used this way with good results (as u can see by my trade tracking in my homepage):
- fix TP @ 100pips
- no SL but close at reverse of position
- breakeven @ +5pips when reached 45pips gain
- trailing stop @ +51pips step 45pips
By the way MM is depending by your Account Size & your risk profile so there isn't a perfect MM, but each traders should find the best for him