Hello there, traders!!
First of all to tell you why I am doing all of this. Some time ago, one guy asked me: "Will you teach me how to trade? I see you are making money out of it!" At that time I wasn't making much, but started to be constant and managed to compound some profits for a certain period of time. My answer was that I don't have that much time and that it would take ages for him to start from scrap. He looked at me and said: "What is the worth of all the knowledge if you are not sharing it with people that are willing to learn?" I stood a bit confused thinking, and after a long talk decided to help him. In less than a month, for 2 hours 5 days a week, I shared with him everything I knew. Looks like it didn't take me much time but saved him at least a year of study. To make it short, he is now a great forex trader, maybe even better than I am, he does it part-time and we talk here and then. That bolded sentence still goes through my head every day and that is what made me do this.
I got the idea that I could share some of the knowledge and experience I have got over time trading Forex. What I am talking about are one of the best possible entries(not the best of the best, but very good ones). For quite a time now, I have found consistency in trading, and my entries got to a point where I could say I need no improvement, but of course, there is a need of always seeking for more. I am always trying to reduce the amount of ego while doing this kind of stuff.
In this thread, I will post all of the entries that I take, it doesn't matter if they are losing or winning (I will not even know where they will go because I will post as soon I can after taking them. Like to be transparent with everything)
Also, I will try to explain why I took that trade, what factors do I take care of and everything related to that. Feel free to ask questions
I think there is no point in sending entries before this post because they are no more relevant. Hopefully, this tread will be helpful for many of you folk. I think this will be a great thread in the future from which many traders can learn how to pick trades, when to enter, how to look at charts and so on...
Have a nice day and trade safe!
Edit: If you need to ask anything, I am open to any PMs or posts on the thread. I have dedicated Telegram channel for this, made it be my own journal. If it is easier for you to follow my entries there and if you are not that much on the FF Forum, you can join on this link: https://t.me/StockForexx
I will respond here as much as I can, but my mobile phone is with me all the time and I am much more active over there where many of us discuss ideas and where I am daily posting:
- How, why and when I pick trades; What factors do I look at
- Daily news and fundamental analysis, explaining why unexpected moves occur in the markets, explaining how retail sales, GDP, interest rates, inflation and etc. affect the market
- Entries as soon as I enter trades I send out the notification for all of those who want to follow with a full explanation on why I did take the trade
- I will be talking about how patience is important in trading, why I don't jump into every trade I see, why I have only 6-10 pairs that are on my full-time watchlist, how to improve your trading psychology and become consistent with daily bits of advice etc...
- Also, I decided to make some good articles(some would say courses, but I would rather say short books of around 20 pages) and PDFs about my trading journey, what has helped me to fight my own emotions and when did I actually become profitable. I will not talk here about technicals because I think that everyone needs to find his own style that suits him the best, while psychology is the same for everyone. Know that this won't be done for at least 2 months from now
- Give out free e-books about trading, if someone can't find them online.
Feel free to join, everything is for free and always will be! I will constantly improve myself and try to give out as much as I can to people.
Any information found here is not an investment suggestion. This is my personal opinion and like that, can be followed at your own risk. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.