DislikedIts just an observation.
It may regain it's respect and bounce back up to 1.2700. I'm just looking for it to regain it as it breaks through and then act as Resistence.Ignored
That makes sense.
Sorry to keep bring this up, but it changed my trading immensely.
THIS IS CRITICAL.
WE MUST LEARN TO:
1. notice a strong s/r area just beyond our pa if it exists.
2. know that if we trade into it we had better be prepared for a quick reversal that could give us a loss if we are not prepared.
if we know its there, we have several choices.
1. get out when it gets there for a small profit.
2. take a small partial profit and move the remainder to BE.
3. stay in with your total position hoping for a break and move your stop to BE.
4. Dont enter until the level has been broken.
Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.