The strategy is quite straight forward, using EMA lines and multiple timeframe to analyze and trade the market.
- Small Loss
- Small Win
- Big Win
M15 : EMA32 (average of 8 hours of candlestick or one trading session), EMA5, EMA13
H1 : EMA8, ATR Band 8 Period
Any Pair(FX, Commodities, Indices, Crypto)
- Always think about SL above everything, because to get your lot size and Risk:Reward Ratio first you need to have SL
- Always watch H4 and D1 S/R level
- Never add/average to a losing position. If you're wrong, move on to another setup.
- Always find opportunity to add on winner
- Cut Loss > hit Stop Loss
- Don't trade the account balance, trade the setup
Entry : Buy if price above and near EMA lines and Sell if price below and near EMA. Follow previous d1 candle direction when market is trending. Be brave and add more when you're on the right side. You can break this rules to go against EMA ONLY When price is at a significant level at H4 or D1 S/R (Break and Retest).
Risk: Fixed $ or % for every single trade. Minimum 1:1.3RR, abandon any trade idea below that number.
SL : 1hour ATR or ATR Band
TP: H4 S/R Zone