- I trade market structure primarily focused upon H1; with confirmation from H4 and M15.
- I don’t use indicators because I am yet to extract an edge from them; but that doesn’t mean they can't be useful to others.
- Support/resistance levels, ADR and fundamentals are important.
- My approach does not generate many opportunities in a week, 3 or 4 at the most, and some weeks only 1.
- But so far the win rate has been high (85%), if it continues it will be enough over the year.
- Sometimes I am envious of those traders making 100% a month, but high risk and luck do not facilitate a sustainable future.
- Patience and equanimity are two of my strongest allies.
- I trade the London session; 0700 to 1400 GMT (DST).
- I have commenced an evaluation with a prop firm offering funding. The evaluation will determine the efficacy of my strategy and aptitude.
- Trades may at times be posted live to this journal.
Feel free to post at my journal.
Le Métier (the craft)