I used to post updates of my little Expert Advisor in the Trading Made Simple forum. However as I forsee that I will have several versions to go before it turns into a useful EA that one can trust with a real account I decided to start this thread to make it easy for everyone to follow my progress and to add comments to this specific take on Trading Made Simple.
To learn the TMS way of trading you can go to the Trading Made Simple Thread:
Note: This programming project is still in an early stage and the versions (that I regularly post here) are not intended for real trading.
- As of version 13 you might run the EA on a demo account and manually copy the trades that you like to a real account.
- As of version 18 the EA will trade real accounts for 26 weeks. After that period you will have to move on to a newer version.
Previous & current versions can be found here:
Version 1.04: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10125984
Version 1.05: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post10134710
Version 1.06: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post10184663
Version 1.07: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10227464
Version 1.08: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10312684
Version 1.09: Post #23
Version 1.10: Post #24
Version 1.11: Post #42
Version 1.12: Post #58
Version 1.13: Post #66
Version 1.14: Post #72
Version 1.15: Post #96, Version 1.15.s: Post #520
Version 1.16: Post #169
Version 1.17: Post #326
Version 1.18: Post #401, Post #791 and #792
Version 1.19: Post #979
Version 1.20: Post #1017
Version 1.21: Post #1047
Version 1.22: wip version in post #1
- See post #14 and #485 for the TDI indicator. See post #600 for installation instructions.
- See post #819 for the very handy LRSF Magnified Price indicator. [new]
- See post #192 for scripts to add trades manually.
- See this post for my tool to maintain a list of SR-Lines.
Known problems: See post #180
Next version pre-info
Expert Advisor - Version 1.22 tries to improve on major change (wait for retrace) in version 1.21.
Work in Progress EA versions:
* - Bugfix: Hyperactivity due to many changes of SL is solved. Bug was in the part * where trailing previous HA-bar was handled (do_manage()).
* - Added extra check on multiple timeframes. The graphic representation is still * the same (3 rectangles). We are now able to set in detail which timeframes we * want to check before we take a trade. * - Added check that signal is going in our favour on M5.
Work in Progress versions:
(See post #500, #533, #557)
Indicators for testing (technical)
This is the Heiken Ashi filter:
This is the TDI filter: