I am a BIG Fans of Scalp Method and Sonic R. System. I do to combine and use its in my trading decision.
Note about me:
- english is not my mother language so i use google (if i make mistake its google mistage ).
- i hope this will explode both my english skill and trading as well
So, Lets start the journey....
i will explain in gradual
This system is totally derived from Sonic R. System…and adjusted for scalp by me. Respecfully, many thanks to Guru/Master Sonic and Professor Tah -the founder and co founder of the great system. To know more about Sonic R.System, here is the link:http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792.
PS: I will not answer any question or relation about Sonic R. System here!!
- The Markets is always right, so please respect it.
- The Markets have dynamic move along time although the history always repeat itself.
- When Scalp method combine with great system, its should be profitable.
- There is always loss and profit. The only goal is loss < profit or at minimum BEP (breakeven point) based on daily targets in pips.
- Always cut the losses at appropriate level and let the profit to run for a while.
- What Scalp mean for me : open and close for the same day.
- Pips count as follow : when price move from 17100(5 digit) to 17000 it count 100 pips, the profit/loss have 2 factor --- pips and value of pip that depend on your lots size.
This system on "continuous" development process, so please try at demo first. Please share sincere whatever you think/fell will constructive for this system otherwise please leave ...many thanks in advance .
Starting 1st october 2014, there are two kind trading based dynamic market movement.
First, scalp system or DSS- have been presentation/posting with example here.
Second, swing trade that support DSS- the analysis taken from bigger TF. Trying to catch weekly range around 100 pips or more depend on what market give. Will not trying to pick up the top of the top or bottom of the bottom....swing will close at the same week.
* I have the polling started October 10th,2014 - October 25th,2014 and here is the documentation ( its part of the content of thread) since (as promised) i will close this end of the week(25/10/2014).
**Additional Indicator (optional Use) in Pages #3 Fractal Line. Will not answer about Indi along thread post later.thanks.
There is always dynamic move/pattern and there is always interesting to see what price doing at dynamic support/resistance and at past support/resistance level.