- They have tight pip spreads
- They pay you for placing 'Limit' orders.
- They are a US based broker
- They trade multiple markets - FX, Futures, Stocks, Options.
- There is No Dealing desk
- Free EXN network trading. This takes the dealing desk out of the equation.
I opened a DEMO account. They use the MT4 platform (modified). It takes a little dance around to set up but it works great. I have a couple of scalping EAs and so far they seem to work good.
The part I don't understand is their "MBT Pay For Limits" program. I guess if you place limit orders they pay you $2.95 p/100,00 units (1 Lot).
I doubt if I'll ever take advantage of it because I can not remember the last time I used a limit order to enter a trade.
They have a lot of accolades on their site praising how really great they are. I did a simple check and didn't find any bad press about them.
I'll keep the FX Factory posted on how they preform.