Ver 9 has so far placed 30 trades with no errors on FXCM using the two-step for SL/TP. (Using fixed 1.0 lots and 1xATR for SL/TP, it's even in profit $2,800+ on H4 trading! Only 14 trades, but better up than down. H1 trades, unfortunately, don't look as promising: 16 trades, down $2,200+ @3% risk on 25k account. Of course H1 tf is not the method per Mr. Ed, but it gave me additional trades to test the two-step entry process.)
I'm expanding the H4 demo testing to include type 1 & 2 exit strategies, along with MM %. I'll keep you posted....Ignored
I am glad to see you got the EA working with FXCM!
I think there are a few features on the TO-DO list:
- Improve status on the chart, including
- Displaying ATR, HA values
- Max drawdown so far in the case ongoing trade
- Trade retracement trigger for 200%+ case
- Refine counter-trigger - currently EA shuts down ongoing trade when counter trigger shows up, but I think this is not exactly what Mister ED recommends
- Day of week filter
In the next few days I do some travelling and now the prep so I am going to be a bit slow reading and responding. Never mind I'll take a look at this thread when there is a chance.