Disliked@richard96816 do you mind if I ask what monthly percentage gains and DD you're seeing on different pairs after optimisation?Ignored
When the pandemic hit I was going great for a while, actually better than ever. Then as things progressed results really slowed down. Not a good time to measure performance.
I still don't know enough to select one pair over another, other than recent upheavals and volatility measures. The data you optimize for is not the data you will be trading. Diversify, try and try again ...
People tend to forget that the market is random. EAs like Blessing are not adaptive enough to do well in all situations. I've not seen any that are. When your broker says that 75% of traders lose, that applies to just about all EAs too. Yes, a big chunk of the remaining 25% are using the same EAs. But they tend to be luckier, smarter, more careful or a combination of those attributes. (Careful is the easiest to emulate.)
Anything can happen in the market, the recent past is a solid reminder.
Blessing itself is fairly complex and adjustable to a wide range of conditions and trader preferences. Asking for performance figures without knowing risk preferences and trading style won't provide you with much useful information.
I've traded without stops and had very impressive results. During Covid the tables are turned and stops are much more necessary, and gains are lessened.
Strategy Tester is probably a better source of answers. Optimize over one chunk of history and see how it fairs over another. Repeat.