I want to warn you, if you buy a course at this Urbanforex or Forexwatchers (or even Black Tower Investment).
They didn't keep their promise with their 30 days money back guarantee, even that I bought the same MPA course two times.
After asking for money back in Paypal, this is, what we wrote each other:
- 10.10.2017 15:59 MESZ - Käufer: Hi Armand, could you please confirm the refund for this payment for the second MPA course to Paypal, which I ordered? (199,20 USD for User yyyyyyyy) Or are there any open questions from your side?Kind regards
- 09.10.2017 10:04 MESZ - Käufer: Hi Armand, I booked this course two times by mistake ;-)Please don't worry. But I don't need it two times.I will stay active of course.Kind regards
- 09.10.2017 04:11 MESZ - Verkäufer: Hi Ronaldo,Thanks for your message.I'm a bit confused here, because you seem to be very actively engaging in the courses. Could you be more specific on why you are requesting a refund?Perhaps I can help you understand some things that are confusing you Kind regards,Armand
After this messages there came no reaction anymore from "Armand"! So I continued to complain by mail.
And at the end he said:
Oct 12, 8:57am
I didn't write a message. I send an offer, which is the only option I have in PayPal right now.
If you pull back your claim, I can easily grant the refund, but right now I can only send an offer, which apparently you can't see
Armand at Urban Forex
English and Dutch Customer Support
Unit 01, 82/F Int'l Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Hong Kong
Well, I know, that there is normally no problem, if you ask for money back at Paypal. But "Armand" is inventing things, that he has not to pay my money back. He never told me from his offer.
This seems very unserious from my view and I cannot trust them anymore.
So please be careful, if you buy any course from Urbanforex, because for me they didn't keep their word till today.
Regarding their content of their course:
- Many subjective rules, no really sharp rules for entries or exits...and their examples are very special trading situations, where their system is working. There are many forex courses out there, which are based on the same ideal examples.
- I saw many contradictions in these courses and I saw, that I was not the only one, who didn't understand these contradictions.
You have to make your own picture, but don't expect any money back guarantee! Even Karl Dittmann keep his money back guarantee better than these strange guys...