- 4H Fractals: This tool indicates the market swing levels. 4H Fractals blue indicates bullish swinging and red color signals bearish swinging levels.
- Target Levels: Target levels are updated automatically in your chart and its job is to make you aware and spot possible profit taking areas. You can treat these levels as pivot points or support/resistances.
- WRP Slow: This indicator confirms the current trend of the market. Blue bars indicate bullish force and red bars signal bearish thrust of the momentum.
Generally Accepted Use:
- 4H Fractal is blue
- Price swings upwards and stays above the support level
- WRP Slow turns blue
- Set stop loss below the respective 4H Fractals levels
- Take profit when 4H Fractals is red and price is rejected from the Target Levels
Forex Super SR Signals Strategy.zip 39 KB | 1,294 download