Every trader loves to post his/her ideas and interact with other traders during exciting, frustrating and most of the times boring trading hours. I believe that the overall subconscious goal is to feel surrounded by living, breathing, real people.. friends.. like-minded personalities who knowingly or unknowingly help each other not to feel isolated from daily life. Otherwise, we would just sit in front of a screen for hours and have conversations with our inner voices, right? That sounds very pathetic to me, to be honest.
But luckily we have many places on the internet where we can share and collaborate such ideas and this thread has been created to become one of them, but with one big difference: "GOOD WILL", "PEACE", "KINDNESS", "COLLABORATION", "SHARING & CARING", "FAMILY", "SUPPORTING", "RESPECT" are the major characteristics what is supposed to define this thread.
That being said, here are the 3 simple rules we want you to follow. Nothing more!
- Members must post ideas and charts only and solely for the EURUSD currency! (DXY, USD-Index is allowed with the condition to always relate them to EURUSD)
- Hatred, fights, patronizing others, causing endless and stressful debates are definitely forbidden! (Trolling and toxic behavior will not be tolerated! Using large colorful fonts for attention is also sort of toxic behavior, so avoid it!
- Newbies should ask questions only! If they try to lecture any member with their limited knowledge or if they post empty, valueless or meaningless charts they will be banned from posting on the thread.. Nothing personal!
Looking from the bright side, besides trading related topics, all members are free to:
- Share jokes and silly ideas, photos, YouTube links, etc, which they think would break the ice and put a smile on everyone's face.
- Share constructive criticism about other members' posts.
- Talk about their private life on idle hours and weekends, may it happiness or difficulties, that they think would allow creating bonds between members.
- Members might get angry and curse or even offend other members if you are having a bad trading day (but they have to put out that they are having a bad day and we expect them to apologize asap once they cool down). All members will tolerate such behavior for the sake of creating a family here.
- You can chitchat in different languages here and there as long as the content follows the 3 simple rules mentioned earlier and as long as you don't over-flood the thread with your talk.
- Teach newbies and share educational information (as long as you don't over-flood the thread on busy hours).
- Post about fundamentals and politics as long as it is related to EURUSD.
- Post ideas around EURUSD from other sources, as long as you mention the source or provide the link to it.
I will personally put my best effort to keep this place together. Members who can't even follow 3 simple rules despite a few warnings will be banned.
To learn more about the terms I repeatedly use please visit my other thread. This thread is not to answer system specific questions. It is this one: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=837317
Happy Trading and Green Pips to All