I do like to watch the professional poker tournaments; (my favorite is Daniel Negreanu)
However, I remember one of the groups, don't remember their names, something like the Poker Posse or something like that; 5 guys who were all great friends, determined to become multi-millionaires via playing texas hold'em.
It would seem then, that 5 people working at the same goal and sharing about it, is more likely to "iron out" the things that need ironing out, to test and to give feedback etc..
So, it was my dream last night, that I had this sort of team.
I did the math; optimized, it __IS__ possible to make 10x profit per year in the forex. Heck, Larry Williams did it!
So that is the new goal I have:
To take $5,000 and build a system that can get it to $5,000,000 by the end of 3 years.
Now, let me just say, if you think I am "crazy", then please let me be. Comments of "you are stupid if you think xxxxx" are absolutely not helpful, and not the point of this post. I'm sure if Bill Gates told everybody "I'd like to make $56 Billion in 25 years" his "good friends" would have called him crazy. So please, if you want to "discourage me", then do it somewhere else.
If however, you feel this is quite possible; then here are the criterias I've set below. Understand, these criterias are so the team in general is strong, and everybody can contribute; if this biased against newbies? Absolutely; but that's not what the team is for; the team is to aggressively analyze anything and everything under the sun; filter out the trash; optimize what is left; and aggressively test and trade a winning system.
- Ability to spend at least 2 hours a day reading up on forex and trading
- Ability to put in 2 hours a day in analysis
- Computer programming skills, at least enough to program indicators and perhaps trading system automation
- Some sort of background on forex is not necessary; but basic concept of what trading involves is required.
- Desire to retire off of purely working the Forex
- Innate belief that $5000-> $5M is possible in 3 years, and will become your primary goal in your financial life
- Generally don't mind reading into the wee hours of the night or programming in to the wee hours of the night.
- Have decent social skills, i.e. can work together in a group well.
- Excellent typing speed
- Excellent reading speed
- Excellent ability to organize and present your thoughts in an organized manner
The list could go on, but I'll just stop here. Basically, someone who believes as passionately as I do, and willing to work it as hard as I am.
The team will consist of 5 people only.
Strategies will be presented, and discussions will be carried out in email.
Anybody who is interested and feel they qualify, please PM me.