PROP FIRM HUB
Real traders discussion about Prop Firm activity.
Traders may post their attempts at gaining a funded account.
Traders may discuss the pros and cons of various prop trading firms.
All discussion that is inline with thread title is welcome.
Keep it civil here guys and let's sort the real from the myth.
Traders showing TE’s of challenges and verifications should be cheered on and not discouraged.
Traders can show or hide their TE’s at their preference without ridicule from other thread participants.
Traders who show their TE’s or post snapshots of their progress and who have skin in the game have my full respect.
Any thread poster who is seen to be ridiculing another traders attempts at challenges or verifications including the hiding/or removal of TE’s may very well find themselves sitting on the sidelines to think about how they might better contribute to the thread in a more meaningful way.
Funded Account Types:
Prop Firm Pros:
1. opportunity to trade larger sums of capital;
2. staged increases to trading capital based on performance;
3. firms resources (education, webinars, analysis and mentoring);
4. trader not responsible for losses incurred;
5. accelerated income to the successful trader;
6. trading across multiple Prop Firms to gain maximum funding.
Prop Firm Cons:
1. Price to play (is the challenge fee refunded??);
2. Profit split ratio (min. 70/30 split in favor of the trader);
3. Drawdown rules or trading objectives set by the firm;
4. How long has the firm been around and how long will they remain in business;
5. Any reasonable history of profit shares being paid;
6. Thread comments regarding a given Prop Firm.
Unbiased Alphabetical Listing of some Retail Proprietary Trading Firms:
Audacity Capital https://www.audacitycapital.co.uk/
City Traders Imperium https://www.citytradersimperium.com/
Colibri Trader https://www.colibritrader.com/
Finotive Funding https://finotivefunding.com/
FMS Traders https://fmstraders.com/why-fms/
Funded Trading Plus https://www.fundedtradingplus.com/
Habby Forex https://www.habbyforex.com/
LeeLoo Trading https://www.leelootrading.com/
Lepus Prop Trading https://www.lepusproprietarytrading.com.au/
Liberty Market Investment https://lmitrade.com/
Lux Trading Firm https://luxtradingfirm.com/
Main Street Trading https://www.mainstreettrading.net/
Maverick Trading https://mavericktrading.com/
SMB Capital https://smbcap.com/
The Trader Institute https://thetraderinstitute.com/tti-funding/
The Funded Trader Program https://thefundedtraderprogram.com/
Trader Seed https://traderseed.io/
Traders Prop https://tradersprop.com/
Trend Trading DNA https://www.trendtradingdna.com/pro-trader-program-2/
Unibull Markets http://www.unibullmarkets.com/
XLTrade Funding https://www.xltrade.net/
Traders Central Funding (White Labels) Prop Firms
6. Ultra Capital https://ultracapitalfund.com/
Other Funding Firm's (not necessarily Prop Firms):
Alpari Pamm https://alpari.com/en/invest/pamm/?l...nservative.asc
E Toro https://www.etoro.com/
Metaquotes Signals https://www.metaquotes.net/en
Zulu Trade https://www.zulutrade.com/
THREAD OPs PROP FIRM PARTICIPATION
The Thread Op may on occasion entertain the thread with real challenges and verifications from multiple Prop Firms.
A TE or myfxbook link to trading history will only be provided at the discretion of the Thread Op who reserves the right to remove it at any time.
Thread Ops own funded accounts will only be elaborated once funded capital or equity has exceeded $1Million.
FTMO $200K Challenges:
April 2021 - Unsuccessful (failed to reach 10% Profit Target)
My Forex Funds $200K Challenges:
2021 - ... coming soon ...
1. These lists are by no means complete.
2. The list will be updated on an ongoing basis including website links.
3. The list is presented in an unbiased manner.
4. Traders are encouraged to read the thread and conduct their own due diligence.
5. Traders should understand that a challenge fee may very well be at risk of full loss.
Master your Mind then Master your Trades
GPro Master 2021 Return This Month: 0.3%