I am not sure if there is a separate thread specifically opened for posting High reward/risk trades. If so, please direct me there and I will delete this thread. You have to make a trade call which you think will have a higher Reward:risk ratio. Following are rules I can think of. Please give some logical suggestions if they need to be adjusted.
- You have to post a trade call in the form of an image, before the trade gets triggered or at the moment when you enter to the trade.
- Taking a screenshot of the trade call and posting after few minutes or few hours is not considered as a valid trade call.
- StopLoss(SL) and TakeProfit(TP) have to be visible clearly on the image.
- Every trade must have a StopLoss. TP is not a must. You can exit anywhere you want, But adhere to rule No.7
- Once you are in the trade you cannot adjust the SL. You can adjust the TP whenever you want.
- If you have multiple trades in the same image, you have to state which one you are considering for the challenge. No multiple trades per one currency considered for this challenge.
- Closing a part of the position is allowed. You can follow rule No.7 to post any number of images to post the exists of the partial closes.
- You can either try it on a demo account or a live account.
- Post at least another one image of the trade in which we can clearly see that price reaching the TP (In MT4, you can simple drag the trade from trade history on to the chart and it will show the entry and the exit)
- Please don't mind hitting SL or failing to beat the previous highest R:R, this is just for fun.
I think above rules are fair for everyone. Rules can be adjusted if you feel like not fair.
Here is the easiest way to find the reward:risk ratio if you don't know. Divide the amount of pips between the takeProfit and entry by the amount of pips between your stopLoss and entry. For example, let's say you are in a sell. Your TP is 200 pips below your entry point and 100 pips above is your SL. So the Reward:risk is 200/100, Which is 2.
Higher this value is, harder it will be for others to beat it.
Trade with the highest R:R will be posted in the first post of this thread by updating it along with the username of the trader who made the trade call. Sorry I have nothing to offer to the traders who take on this challenge. At least I will follow you on FF.