1. The EA has no visible graphics, except for the Comment text in upper left hand corner of charts. The visible grahics come from the SHI_SilverTrendSIG indicator. The EA and Indicator are not connected. They each produce their own data. (and this data is only part of the data the EA uses to determine order entry).
2. The Indicator produced dot only appears once when a reverse trend has been determined. It stays stationary and then the next dot indicates next trend change.
3. I don't understand your concept for EA change. Please post an entry and exit example for your concept.
First of all thank you very much for your reply
I've watched the charts for some hours and followed the dots
What I discovered is the following :
1. If the slope of the 5 EMA reaches zero whether it's coming from the up- or downside the doesn't move any longer !!
2. So maybe you can change the SHI_Silvertrend Indicator in that way
that the dots are only painted, if the slope of the 5 EMA reaches zero !!
3. Then you enter long or short with a stop loss for example 30 pips
3. It's similar to the 8 SMA in the 4h Vegas Tunnel
4. This could be an interesting EA......