Every trader loves to post his/her ideas and interact with other traders during exciting, frustrating and most of the times boring trading hours. I believe that the overall subconscious goal is to feel surrounded by living, breathing, real people.. friends.. like-minded personalities who knowingly or unknowingly help each other not to feel isolated from daily life. Otherwise we would just sit in front of a screen for hours and have conversations with our inner voices, right? That sounds very pathetic to me to be honest.
But luckily we have many places on internet where we can share and collaborate such ideas and this thread has been created to become one of them, but with one big difference: "GOOD WILL", "PEACE", "KINDNESS", "COLLABORATION", "SHARING & CARING", "FAMILY", "SUPPORTING", "RESPECT" are the major characteristics what is supposed to define this thread.
That being said, here are the 2 simple rules we want you to follow. Nothing more!
- Members must post ideas and charts only and solely for the EUR/USD currency! (DXY-USD Index or EXY-EURO Index charts and ideas are also allowed!)
- Hatred, fights, and non-trading related debates between members are definitely forbidden! (Trolling and toxic behaviour will not be tolerated!)
Looking from the bright side, besides trading related topics, all members are free to:
- Share jokes and silly ideas, photos, YouTube links, etc, which they think would break the ice and put a smile on everyone's face.
- Share constructive criticism about other members' posts.
- Talk about their private life, may it happiness or difficulties, that they think would allow to create bonds between members.
- Get angry and curse or even offend other members if they are having a bad trading day (but they have to put out that they are having a bad day and we expect them to apologize asap once they cool down). All members will tolerate such behaviour for the sake of creating a family here.
- Share ideas in different languages here and there as long as the content follows the 2 simple rules mentioned earlier.
- Teach newbies and share educational information.
- Post like a signal service but they must include the entry price for their market/pending order and their initial stop loss.
- Example 1: Entered LONG at 1.1850, Initial SL: 1.1820
- Example 2: I've just put a Buy Limit pending order at 1.0890, my initial SL is 1.0850
- Post about fundamentals and politics as long as it is related with or affects the EUR/USD currency.
- Post ideas around EURUSD from other sources, as long as you mention the source or provide the link to it.
- NEW RULE (Added 18.06.2018): Posting correlations with charts is now allowed.
- Correlations must include reasoning where the correlation is exclusively for EURUSD. If there is no mentioning of the EURUSD pair on any given external instrument the post will be disliked (hidden) by admin.
- I am not restricting any correlation pair for now but if I see things getting out of control we can decide to limit the type of correlation instruments in future.
I will personally put my best effort to keep this place together. Members who can't even follow 2 simple rules despite a few warnings will be banned forever.
Happy Trading and Green Pips to All