- Most Forex traders lose all their money.
- Using the robot posted here in trading Forex does not guarantee success.
- Trading this robot could lead to serious financial loss.
- Trading this robot without understanding its underlying trading strategies guarantees traders will lose their money.
- This is not a set-and-forget ea; there is no such thing and anyone who tries to claim there is, is either stupid or lying. This ea requires frequent manual intervention.
- At best, a trading robot is only 90% as good as the manual strategy it trades. At best. At worst, it can be much less effective. If the strategy is rubbish, so is the robot.
DO NOT USE THIS EA ON A LIVE ACCOUNT.
Have used Steve Hopwood's usual warnings, thanks STEVE, you're a star!
Ok, guys, I don't intend to develop this thread too much, it's only purpose is to allow you to get updates of the EA without cluttering the original thread, that you can found here:http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=325942, great work, Fratelli and everyone else that helped him to develop that strategy.
Please DO read the original method before asking questions here.We are not debating here about the strategy, I only accept EA related discussions.
Here is the latest update, 23 nov 2011.
Everything else except Fratelli EA v.1 are indicators, you need them in the indicators folder. Period_Converter_Opt_mod.mq4 is the INDICATOR used to create the M10 offline chart, for the EA to work.
Update 24 nov 2011
*removed some bugs;
*trade management module updated;
Update 26 nov 2011
*added Money Management as risk% lotsize;
*added option for use High/Low instead of Close of trigger candle;
*added MaxCandleRange for trigger candle;
*added Trade Management for orders still open outside the trading hours;
*added improved signal detection for re-entries based on arrow signal (one trade per arrow);
*user configurable settings for SuperTrend, MACD and MA Crossover;
*removed some bugs related to SL moving and BE (should be no more errors);
Update 28 nov 2011
*errors are still dwelling into SL & BE moving, ignore them for now, important is the job is done as it should; (hahahahaha, nice update!);
*added internal routine to send MarketOrder, if sending PendingOrder is not possible due to broker limitations or due to price being too close to the desired level;
MUST REPEAT, the only indicator needed (into the indicators folder) for the EA to work is SuperTrendmod. The other indi's are just for your visual delight.
Update 30 nov 2011
*added option to display info on indicator or hide it;
*also corrected entry rules as per latest rules posted on main thread;
*use MACD buffer is now user option;
*corrected the bug in MoneyMgmt module;
Update 2 dec 2011
*fixed issues of trading outside trading hours(hopefully);
*fixed issue with TP/SL at different values than the preset ones.
Please report if otherwise for both issues.