DislikedIt might sound harsh but I think you need to work hard to FAIL. 90% of "tradrs" must be complete idiots. Now the other 10% have to deal with them for a while, that's why the learning curve is so steep for EVERYONE. Personally I wasted several years gambling with high leverage...but at least I knen I was gambling, so I had some fun. Learn to ignore EVERYONE... no matter how confident they look. Learn programming, trust your own statistics, practice mindfulness...it helps to remove greed and so on..Ignored
expect the worst. you'll not be disappointed.