GAMBLER PRO TRADING HUB
HIGH RISK TRADERS LEADERBOARD for June 2019
Week ending June 21
Rank ... HRT Trader Name ... All Time ... Monthly Return ... Max Return Drawdown
1 ......... Masterrmind ....... 10.8% ........... 10.8% ....................... ~0.0%
2 ......... ArslanHyder ...... 643.7% ......... 382.0% ..................... -88.2%
3......... TradeMinim ........ 56.6% ............ 25.6% ........................ -9.1%
............ Euroboy [Monthly Return < 0%] not valid at this time for Leaderboard inclusion ............
HRT Scores (current)
1. Masterrmind: 10.8/0.1 = 108.0
2. ArslanHyder: 382.0/88.2 = 4.3
3. TradeMinim: 25.8/9.1 = 2.8
Note: If DD = 0 on TE a value of 0.1 is applied.
Return This Month (>0) / Max Return Drawdown
Note 1: Equity Tab on TE must be applied;
Note 2: TE must be set to public; and
Note 3: HRT Formula may be modified based on trader feedback.
High Risk Traders wishing to participate in the HRT Leaderboard require the following:
1. A Real Trading Account linked to TE (set to public) and current Monthly Return > 0;
2. Post their desire to be included and if they wish to have their TE linked to my thread if Ranked highest apart from Thread Op (weekly event);
3. Thread Op will determine rankings of interested traders after applying a formula that determines scores (Gain in Equity and Drawdown etc);
4. Trading analytics is sourced from the traders' TE only;
5. Ranking Formula is still under consideration and may be modified or changed at any time until a reasonable ranking score can be determined;
6. Traders are required to have their TE's as part of their signature; and
7. Traders may toggle TE to display "all trading history" or "the current months" history only.
I will update Post 1 regularly provided that traders interest and participation continues.
This thread is open to the following trader types:
1. High Risk Traders (HRT's) with reasonable to very good risk management skills;
2. HRT's geared towards demonstrating their skills via a real account linked to a verifiable trading analytic site (TE, myfxbook, FXBlue or other);
3. HRT's willing to post the occasional setup chart (if they so wish);
4. HRT's with risk capital, the loss of which will NOT create a dramatic drop in their quality of life;
5. Onlookers who enjoy the Equity Curves of skilled traders;
Trading Systems allowed:
1. Manual trading;
2. HFT systems;
3. Expert Advisors (in isolation or as part of a neural network setting);
4. Trade management software and
5. Any combination of the above.
This thread is NOT open to the following trader types:
3. traders using a real account with funds they cannot afford to lose.
This thread is for those traders who wish to showcase their 'high risk' trading skills and interact with other like-minded traders with the sole goal being to improve their own 'high risk' trading strategies and meet monetary goals.
All Indicators are Allowed
Unlike all of my other threads which disallow lagging type indicators such as MACD, RSI, TDI, Stochs among many others this thread WILL ALLOW the use of any indicators at the sole discretion of the individual trader.
Transparent Trading (TE provided)
I will be providing an MT4/MT5/ or cTrader real trading account and linking it to a host of trading analytic sites for public viewing.
Trade Explorer (TE):
Linked to this thread and shown as part of my signature.
Risk Capital Only Allowed
Other traders with disposable risk capital are welcome to join in and trade if they so wish understanding that losses are their own responsibility.
Indicator and Template Examples
A few examples of some trading templates that I use for such trading will be provided so that traders can add to them of they wish.
Most of the trading that I will do in this thread will be intraday and include the following:
3. Psychological levels;
4. ADR and associated ranges;
5. Continuation and Reversal techniques;
6. Volume adding; and
7. Risk Control and Trade Management techniques.
Note: I may use manual trading, EA's, trade management software or a combination of these in my trading within this thread.
Fibonacci Ratios I commonly apply:
MT4 Zip folder:
GPro_MT4.zip 172 KB | 57 downloads | Uploaded Jun 16, 2019 1:45am
Only very basic indicators and templates will be provided here.
It is the traders choice to add additional indicators as they wish.
My preference is always to use 'informative' indicators as opposed to 'lagging' type indicators but it is the traders choice.
I strongly recommend that traders use a reliable MT4 News indicator and other reliable news sites to keep in tune with news releases.
Equity Building Journey (the fast way)
This thread is meant to have a serious Equity building side but certainly a few jokes and laughs along the way are very welcome.
Traders should support one another and not intentionally belittle others.
Traders who visit this thread come from a variety of different trading backgrounds and have different trading performance.
We all need to be very mindful of this and understand that providing insightful commentary to these traders is very important.
I expect all traders to adhere to common courtesy whilst posting to this thread.
May your Equity Curves point to the Moon with Drawdown consistently in the single digits !
Bringing trading out from fantasy and into reality !
Master your Mind then Master your Trades
G Pro 1 Return This Month: 11.2%