We are pleased to have our space in Forex Factory to post some of our Elliott Wave analysis that we offer our customers worldwide through ElliottWave-Forecast.com.
Elliottwave-Forecast.com (by EME PROCESSING AND CONSULTING LLC) was founded in 2005 by Eric Morera. Since inception our company has provided tailored Financial Market Services to thousands of clients.
ElliottWave-Forecast has built a reputation on accurate technical analysis and a winning attitude. By successfully incorporating the Elliott Wave Theory with Market correlation, cycles, a proprietary pivot system, we provide precise forecasts with up-to-date analysis for 26 instruments including FX majors, Gold, Silver, Copper, Oil, TNX and major Equity Indices.
What we have to offer you in Elliottwave-Forecast.com?
- Watch Daily Technical Video every day: Founder & Chief Currency Strategist Eric Morera will give you a quick technical preview of the most important instruments for the upcoming day. Technical Video usually lasts 15-20 minutes. Time of publishing 03:00 – 04:00 AM GMT.
- Follow Live Analysis Session: Every day there are two live sessions done by our Market Experts. We strongly advise you to follow them as often as you can, or watch the recordings later. You will learn a lot about our Trading System, Elliott Wave counting, Money& Risk management and you’ll get the day’s best trading suggestions. Each live session lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- London Live Session: Starts @ 5:00 AM EST / 10:00 AM GMT (UK Time). Hosted by Daud Bhatti.
- NY Live Session: Starts @ 9:45 AM EST / 2:45 PM GMT (UK Time). Hosted by Eric Morera.
- Use 24h Chat Room: You can follow written analysis there done by EWF chat moderators. If you need a support considering our charts or the newest updates of any financial instrument EWF covers, Chat room is there for you 24h a day.
- Read Market Overview: You’ll get there an idea of an overall current market condition. EWF trading recommendations can also be found there. It’s updated every day at 12:30 GMT.
- Follow Elliott Wave Counts: Make sure you understand how to properly read our charts. The trend direction is marked by Green, Red or Black arrow and it’s recommended that you trade accordingly. Invalidation levels, potential reversal and take profit areas are marked there as well. Our H1 Charts (NY & Asia) NY charts are updated at 2:45 PM GMT, Asia charts at 3:00 AM GMT, H4 charts updated Monday – Thursday (21:00 – 22:00 GMT) & Saturdays and the Daily & Weekly Elliott Wave Counts updated on Saturdays.
- Watch Weekend Webinar: Weekly session takes place on Saturdays at 2:30 PM EST / 7:30 PM GMT (UK Time). You’ll get the expectation for the upcoming week. Lasts approximately 90 minutes. It’s hosted by Eric Morera.
And much more!
If you would like to have an access to EWF, feel free to join us clicking here! Also, stay tuned here in this thread to read some of our technical blogs where we show you our way to do Elliott Wave analysis & forecasts in certain trading instruments