I have been forex trader , programmer over the years spanning around 10+ years, today I thought about writing a bit what next if you have holygrail automated system and its challenges. I thought of making this more interactive in the sense asking some questions to self and reverting my inline answers :
1. Why do you think the system you possess is Holygrail?
- I don't know but its capable of making 20% every month what ever the market conditions consistently using good MM
2. Well which pairs does it trade?
- It can trade any currency pairs, however Gold XAU/USD and XAU EUR are the top performers...
3. Interesting...,is it technical or fundamental system?
- It's just little technical + more of common sense (relies on hedging principles to protect risk at all times)
4. Do you want to sell your system or give it for free?
- No to both of it
5. What's your next step, do you want to set the world by fire and start a live account(portrayed with FF Explorer/Myfxbook) showing your consistency?
- Yes I can do that, my fears now have vanished on the system handling different market conditions after working over several years and fine tuning it to the core.
6. What the heck, do you fear anything else?
- I fear that If I am running my system on a retail forex broker. What if they don't give withdrawal payout after the cumulative profits accumulated is substantial??, Provided if they haven't indulged in any gimmicks at first place to make it falter pretty earlier : )
7. If you gotta worry just on retail forex broker, why don't you move ahead with institutional brokers?
- I tried filing my application for opening one with LMAX FSA Regulated UK Broker their min is 1k provided If I open my account through forexcashbackrebate, heard good reviews about them in many online portals. Lets see if my application goes through
8. Do you want to prove your mettle or gratify your ego by participating in forex championship and top the board?
- haha good one my inner voice for asking this.., there are several 1000 systems getting released every day what does it infer? ,the ones who have solid system don't need marketing or advertisement rather find a nice platform/broker to work with & not worried on external paradigms/influences rather have a free hand fighting out the HFT algo's from big banks and getting some little safe profit to take home each month !
More to follow...