In this thread, we will be focused on providing specific information which is either market related, such as the trades we are taking or information about our system, and company news which relates to our courses, live sessions, discounts and so on.
Introduction to PipsMatter.com
We started in 2016... since then we changed courses half a dozen times right until we completed our trading system in late 2018 and after continues work for almost 12 months now we are ready to expand our trading community in which we provide education on our trading system by providing educational trade alerts, daily live sessions for the London Open and then the New York open.
We trade 1 specific pattern and support it with 3 indications (EMA, RSI, DC), and use a few custom patterns locate day and swing trades.
Till the 11th of October, our community is completely free to join. More than enough time to verify if we are the people you want to learn with and spend time with.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Trade alerts: Designed for education as our mission is to teach people to trade for themselves, but you can like many others follow and earn while you learn.
- London & New York live sessions: We go live 10x times a week for trading purposes, but we mix it up with education too. (see videos below)
- Courses: Our new course will be released this week on Udemy, it is a mini master class which educates traders on our system. A larger course will be released closer to December and will run more than 6hours.
- On-Boarding: Every new member receives all of our tools and access to over 2 hours of video materials to get you up to speed to exactly how we trade. We focus on both the psychological factors or trading and the system side and we try to educate all of our members daily on both points.
- MAM Investment: We also provide 2 separate MAM's, more info on this in the next update of this thread.
In this thread, we will mainly focus on sharing our existing content, such as trades we are taking and video education!
Thanks! Subscribe to this channel, we're about to spread lots of value!
We only trade price action contractions supported by key levels using the Donchain Channels (explained in the video below)
- Locate contraction
- Review key levels for a better entry, management and exit of the trade
- Review candlesticks to confirm the reversal
We always use structured position sizing
- I.e. account balance $1,000 maximal exposure 0.15 at one time, as your balance increases/decreases so does your position size (we have a an excel to help with this)
- We never stack positions, rather we compound them by being reactive to the charts
Always have a definite exit area
- Never ride losers
- Always have stopped and "drop dead" points for every trade
Take profits are taken at key levels, mostly at 50% or 61% of the contraction
- We compound trades at the break of 23% or 30%
- Never get excited while in a winning trade, because every trade is a loser until closed in profit.
VIDEO EXPLAINING OUR SYSTEM (Briefly)
VIDEO EXPLAINING THE ONLY PATTERN WE TRADE
If you are interested in joining the community email Denis directly on Denis@pipsmatter.com
More updates are coming to this initial message, make sure you subscribe!