Hi guys, haven't posted here for months, it's good to be back
Intraday bearish trend, the price fails several times to break the resistance group formed by 200EMA/PP/HalfLevel. Got in after a big volume red pinbar. Closed when the price struggled at the next 10 level, as the overall trend is still bullish.
1. USDJPY - 5 LOL typically fail as DUMB MONEY... Should not do stupid things like this again
2. USDJPY + 5 Price rise with a trend and retest 200ma and dragon after breaking quarter number, so I decide to get in the ride after the higher low create and notable volume appear
3. GBPUSD + 5 Price get down below round number and start a little sideways journey, entry after price break the recent Head and shoulder pattern and notable volume appear.
Been a long time since i last post. It's good to be back. Anyway today's price were choppy as hell during london session so i decided to take a peak at 15 min chart. Found an opportunity and i took it without hesitation. Not a pvsra scalp since price were chop chop in 1 min tf.
- Red candle failed to break the RDL on M15
- Dragon was already broken upwards on M5
- So, I switched to M1 and looked for an entry opportunity
- I waited for a retrace and entered. I entered too early, but after all it worked.
I got my target and left. The target was set when that blue candle touched the key level.