- People aren't random. Ergo Markets.
- Last Online:
- Jan 5, 2018
- Using Local Time:
- Joined Forex Factory:
- Nov 2013
Input by revival_fx
- Trading From:
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Trading Involvement:
- Aspiring Professional Trader
- Trading Since:
- November 2013
- Trading Style(s):
- Price Action
- Trading Philosophy:
- Money is not worth working for. Work to make money work for you.
- Markets Traded:
- Coding Proficiency:
- MetaTrader 4
- Preferred Broker:
- Favorite Trading Quote:
- "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." — Samuel Beckett
- Another quote: Wait for the easy trade setups and don't do anything stupid in the mean time. - Steve W, No Brainer Trades
Now about me....
I am a husband, a father, a preacher of the gospel, and an engineer. At the age of 40, I want freedom and autonomy from working for someone else.
I am not motivated by money, but autonomy and philantropy are worth the rite of passage to becoming a trader.
So I took my first trade on November 1, 2013 on a demo account and have been quickly getting better and adapting to risk and fear ever since.
At the time of me finally taking the time to write this biography, I have been trading for only 5 months. I've moved from strategy to strategy making all the mistakes and taking all the risks that I shouldn't take. Sometimes I did it on purpose to experience the emotions just to leave a mental bookmark that says "Don't do that again." I've over traded (close to 800 trades in 5 months) and had huge wins and huge losses. I am finally slowing down to where I trade way less and am more focused. My trading strategy is a mixture of support/resistance, orderflow and price action.
Not bad for 5 months. Forex Factory has helped tremendously.