- Be patient, cautious, & skeptical.
- Last Online:
- May 7, 2013
- Using Local Time:
- Joined Forex Factory:
- Aug 2009
Input by refugee
- Trading From:
- Indianapolis, United States
- not a waiter, don't give me your tips
- Trading Style(s):
- Technical Analyst
- Favorite Trading Book:
- In the Zone... one of the worst written books ever by someone who knows what he's talking about.
- Get rid of the damn 1m and 5m tf from your charting software.
If you think you can predict where things are going then make trades in the opposite direction of your assumptions... probably will make more $$.
Never pay for anything expect a spread/commission. All the info you need to know is already online free along with all the crap.
Demoing is good for learning how to demo well, go play some free online poker to see what I mean there.
For some weird reason my account seems to do better with the less trades I enter.
New traders should stick to one pair till they know it forward and and backwards...make a second round trip while you're at it.
My fx game is a game of probabilities... I only take what seems to be high probability trades.
However you gotta protect yourself in case things don't sway the Vegas odds way. (The Penguins won the cup, The Cardinals were in the Superbowl)