- Practice Makes Perfect!!
- Last Online:
- Using Local Time:
- Joined Forex Factory:
- Nov 2017
Input by bollahnath
- Trading From:
- Saudi Arabia
- Trading Involvement:
- Part-Time Trader
- Trading Style(s):
- Price Action
- Trading Philosophy:
- Shoot for the Head if Aim is Good
- Preferred Broker:
- IC Markets
- Favorite Trading Book:
- How to Spot A Trend, by Joe Ross
- Favorite Trading Quote:
- "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." — Warren Buffett
- I started trading stocks from early 2008 and shifted to forex market 5 years later mainly due to its countless opportunities "24/5". But those years of experience in the share market has no avail in the currency market as I got more downs than ups.
Lately, I realized that forex trading is like playing a multiplayer first-person shooter online games wherein a player sees the action through the eyes of the player character.
I am a skilled gamer of CounterStrike/Crossfire and I want to thrive same in the FX arena by applying the CS/CF STEPS.
1. Understand your opponent's tactics. The opponent's main aim is to kill you as soon as possible.
2. Be mobile. Not doing so will increase your chances of being killed.
3. Buy the gun that suits your gameplay.
4. Buy a Kevlar vest and helmet to protect you.
5. Shoot for the head if your aim is good.
Trying my very best in DEMO account before going LIVE again comes 2018.
Practice makes perfect!!