|ThuNov 26||4:00am||EUR||M3 Money Supply y/y||4.9%||4.9%|
|EUR||Private Loans y/y||1.2%||1.1%|
|7:00am||EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||9.2||9.4|
|All Day||USD||Bank Holiday|
|8:30am||CAD||Corporate Profits q/q||12.9%|
|6:30pm||JPY||Household Spending y/y||0.0%||-0.4%|
|JPY||Tokyo Core CPI y/y||-0.1%||-0.2%|
|JPY||National Core CPI y/y||-0.1%||-0.1%|
|7:05pm||GBP||GfK Consumer Confidence||2||2|
- Thanksgiving shopping hours still growing
- Brent, U.S. crude futures flat on light U.S. Thanksgiving trade
- Gobble Gobble, EUR Wobble; Risk Of A Pause? - Morgan Stanley
- Asian Stocks Broadly Higher On ECB Stimulus Bets
- PBOC Sheng: Yuan Appreciation Trend Intact in Long Run
- Gov't adopts policy outline to boost exports, businesses under TPP
- Australian Capital Spending Falls Sharply
- Private New Capital Expenditure and Expected Expenditure, Australia,...
SEPTEMBER KEY POINTS ACTUAL EXPENDITURE (VOLUME TERMS) • The trend volume estimate for total new capital expenditure fell 6.5% in the September quarter 2015 while ...
- EUR/USD and USD/CHF; Our Inversely Correlated Sisters
EUR/USD and USD/CHF; Our Inversely Correlated Sisters: With huge announcements from both the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank in ...
- Hantec Markets sees Revenue grow 24% in 2015, client assets top £10...
Hantec Markets, the London-based FCA regulated forex and CFD broker, has reported its financial statement for the fiscal year ended June 30, ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|