|ThuOct 8||1:00am||JPY||BOJ Monthly Report|
|JPY||Economy Watchers Sentiment||47.5||48.6||49.3|
|2:00am||EUR||German Trade Balance||19.6B||20.2B||22.4B|
|7:00am||GBP||MPC Official Bank Rate Votes||1-0-8||1-0-8||1-0-8|
|GBP||Monetary Policy Summary|
|GBP||Official Bank Rate||0.50%||0.50%||0.50%|
|GBP||Asset Purchase Facility||375B||375B||375B|
|GBP||MPC Asset Purchase Facility Votes||0-0-9||0-0-9||0-0-9|
|7:30am||EUR||ECB Monetary Policy Meeting Accounts|
|10:30am||USD||Natural Gas Storage||95B||101B||98B|
|1:03pm||USD||30-y Bond Auction||2.91|2.5||2.98|2.5|
|2:00pm||GBP||BOE Gov Carney Speaks|
|USD||FOMC Meeting Minutes|
|3:30pm||USD||FOMC Member Williams Speaks|
|8:30pm||AUD||Home Loans m/m||4.9%||0.3%|
- Dollar falls, retraces losses as Fed minutes seen dovish
- Dow closes above 17K for first time since August
- Fed's Williams: Seeing positive signs from the labor market
- Stocks are likely to rise as 2016 approaches
- USD/CAD: Trading the Canadian Employment Change
- BOJ's Kuroda: No change to view Japan's economy to continue moderate...
- Fed Mouthpiece "Explains" Epic September Fed Confusion
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee, September 16-17, 2015
Developments in Financial Markets, Open Market Operations, and Policy Normalization The manager of the System Open Market Account (SOMA) reported on developments in ...
- Minutes Show Fed Officials Delayed Rate Hike Over Global Risks
Federal Reserve officials put off an interest-rate increase in September because of growing risks to their outlook for economic growth and inflation, mainly from ...
- BOE Monetary policy summary and minutes of the Monetary Policy...
The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) sets monetary policy in order to meet the 2% inflation target and in a way that helps to sustain growth and ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|