|TueMar 3||1:45am||CHF||GDP q/q||0.6%||0.3%||0.7%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Retail Sales m/m||2.9%||0.5%||0.6%|
|3:00am||EUR||Spanish Unemployment Change||-13.5K||10.5K||78.0K|
|GBP||BOE Gov Carney Speaks|
|9:31am||NZD||GDT Price Index||1.1%||10.1%|
|10:00am||USD||IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism||49.1||48.3||47.5|
|All Day||USD||Total Vehicle Sales||16.2M||16.8M||16.7M|
|5:30pm||AUD||AIG Services Index||51.7||49.9|
|7:01pm||GBP||BRC Shop Price Index y/y||-1.7%||-1.3%|
|8:15pm||USD||Fed Chair Yellen Speaks|
|8:45pm||CNY||HSBC Services PMI||51.8|
- Shop prices deflationary for 22nd consecutive month, BRC-Nielsen...
- Australia 200 – Runs into Resistance at 6000
- Canadian rate cut less likely
- US running out of room to store oil; price collapse next?
- Australian PSI: Services sector expands for first time in a year
- U.S. stocks retreat from record highs, dollar dips
- Ukraine raises interest rates to 30%
- AUD/USD: Trading the Australian GDP
Australian GDP is the primary gauge of the production and growth of the economy. It is considered by analysts as one the most important indicators of economic ...
- USD/CAD – RBA Decision has the Loonie Bear Concerned
Capital Market are finally on the move, albeit somewhat slow. Record low bond yields, record high global equities indices and strained forex ...
- Aussie Jumped 0.6% in Minute Before RBA’s Rate Announcement
Australia’s dollar surged more than 0.6 percent in the minute before the central bank unexpectedly refrained from cutting interest rates, ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|