|ThuSep 3||3:15am||EUR||Spanish Services PMI||59.6||59.3||59.7|
|3:45am||EUR||Italian Services PMI||54.6||53.1||52.0|
|3:50am||EUR||French Final Services PMI||50.6||51.8||51.8|
|3:55am||EUR||German Final Services PMI||54.9||53.6||53.6|
|4:00am||EUR||Final Services PMI||54.4||54.3||54.3|
|4:51am||EUR||Spanish 10-y Bond Auction||2.13|1.8||1.92|2.3|
|5:00am||EUR||French 10-y Bond Auction||1.21|1.7||1.02|2.0|
|EUR||Retail Sales m/m||0.4%||0.6%||-0.2%|
|7:30am||USD||Challenger Job Cuts y/y||2.9%||125.4%|
|7:45am||EUR||Minimum Bid Rate||0.05%||0.05%||0.05%|
|EUR||ECB Press Conference|
|9:45am||USD||Final Services PMI||56.1||55.2||55.2|
|10:00am||USD||ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI||59.0||58.3||60.3|
|10:30am||USD||Natural Gas Storage||94B||88B||69B|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|9:30pm||JPY||Average Cash Earnings y/y||2.1%||-2.5%|
- Bond market's sentiment: Cautious and depressed
- G20 finance ministers meet in Turkey as China casts clouds over...
- The U.S. Dollar Is Stronger Than Steel
- This jobs report is very important. Here's why
- Trading Methods, Systems, and Plans
- Kiwi link to Putin's banker
- DAX surges on dovish ECB; bulls not out of woods yet
- Draghi: Too soon to conclude inflation outlook deteriorating
Draghi says ECB will closely monitor incoming data • Draghi doesn't commit to more QE • ECB will use all tools within its mandate if needed • Slowdown in emerging ...
- Dovish Draghi drives down the euro after promising more QE 'if...
One consistently emphasised theme from Mario Draghi today was the impact of a slowdown in emerging markets on the eurozone's growth. This was ...
- ECB Monetary policy decisions
At today’s meeting the Governing Council of the ECB decided that the interest rate on the main refinancing operations and the interest rates ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|