|FriNov 27||2:00am||EUR||German Import Prices m/m||-0.3%||-0.1%||-0.7%|
|GBP||Nationwide HPI m/m||0.1%||0.5%||0.5%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Consumer Spending m/m||-0.7%||0.2%||0.1%|
|3:00am||EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||-0.3%||-0.5%||-0.7%|
|4:30am||GBP||Second Estimate GDP q/q||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%|
|GBP||Prelim Business Investment q/q||2.2%||1.5%||1.6%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.7%||0.8%||0.9%|
|5:23am||EUR||Italian 10-y Bond Auction||1.36|1.7||1.48|1.7|
|7:00am||EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||9.3||9.2||9.4|
- Canada Industrial product and raw materials price indexes, October...
- When do U.S. markets close on Black Friday?
- China's c.bank lowers 6-mth MLF rate to 3.25 pct from 3.35 pct -...
- Germans anticipate increasing unemployment
- ECB Risks Chasing Own Tail on Bond Buying With Deposit-Rate Cut
- OANDA Japan tightens margin requirements
- Critics Wonder Whether Pennies Make Sense Anymore
- Is the SNB front running the ECB again?
Swiss pairs leap after Eurozone data. It's an easy finger to point but when moves stick out like a sore thumb you can but wonder. EURCHF has ...
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD - SEB
The following are the intraday outlooks for EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, and AUD/USD as provided by the technical strategy team at SEB Group. ...
- UK Second Estimate of GDP, Quarter 3 (July to Sept) 2015
UK GDP in volume terms was estimated to have increased by 0.5% between Quarter 2 (Apr to June) 2015 and Quarter 3 (July to Sept) 2015, ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|