|FriFeb 12||2:00am||EUR||German Prelim GDP q/q||0.3%||0.3%||0.3%|
|EUR||German Final CPI m/m||-0.8%||-0.8%||-0.8%|
|EUR||German WPI m/m||-0.4%||0.2%||-0.8%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Prelim Non-Farm Payrolls q/q||0.2%||0.1%||0.0%|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Prelim GDP q/q||0.1%||0.3%||0.2%|
|4:30am||GBP||Construction Output m/m||1.5%||2.1%||-1.1%|
|5:00am||EUR||Flash GDP q/q||0.3%||0.3%||0.3%|
|EUR||Industrial Production m/m||-1.0%||0.3%||-0.5%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|8:30am||USD||Core Retail Sales m/m||0.1%||0.0%||0.1%|
|USD||Retail Sales m/m||0.2%||0.1%||0.2%|
|USD||Import Prices m/m||-1.1%||-1.4%||-1.1%|
|10:00am||USD||Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment||90.7||92.6||92.0|
|USD||FOMC Member Dudley Speaks|
|USD||Business Inventories m/m||0.1%||0.1%||-0.1%|
|USD||Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations||2.5%||2.5%|
- US Preview: Minutes, Manufacturers & Market Meltdowns
- $12.3 trillion of QE has added up to...this?
- Dow jumps 275 points as oil prices spike 12%
- BoJ's Nakaso defends negative rates, says not meant to pinch banks
- More Bucks, Less Bang in Store if Draghi Drives QE Higher
- Last Wave on Libor: CFTC Likely to Charge Multiple Banks for Rate...
- Someone Paid $96,000 for a Bottle of McDonald’s Special Sauce
- Here Is The Liquidation That Just Sent Shockwaves Through The Crude...
A week ago we exposed the real reason for the "crazy volatility" in crude oil markets, and specifically the driver of the immense rally ...
- US business stockpiles rise as sales fall, sign of possible economic...
U.S. businesses boosted their stockpiles slightly in December, as sales dropped sharply. This combination has stoked anxieties about ...
- How Negative Interest Rates Could Remake the Global Financial System
When you lend somebody money, they usually have to pay you for the privilege. That has been a bedrock assumption across centuries of ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|