|ThuFeb 11||3:15am||CHF||CPI m/m||-0.3%||-0.4%|
|All Day||EUR||Eurogroup Meetings|
|Tentative||GBP||30-y Bond Auction||2.49|1.4|
|10:00am||USD||Fed Chair Yellen Testifies|
|10:30am||USD||Natural Gas Storage||-82B||-152B|
|1:01pm||USD||30-y Bond Auction||2.91|2.3|
|5:30pm||AUD||RBA Gov Stevens Speaks|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|7:30pm||AUD||Home Loans m/m||2.9%||1.8%|
- Australian job growth not quite as robust as statistics suggest
- Turning Bearish On USD For First Time Since Mid-2014 - Credit Suisse
- Wage-Price Dynamics and Structural Reforms in Japan
- AUD/USD fails to resist 0.71 handle, tracks oil lower
- Oil Glut Compounded By Cracks In Global Economy
- Tap into $15 trillion and plant it in real estate
- Hong Kong's Stocks Tumble to Three-Year Low After Trading Break
- USD/JPY under 113
Its a Japan holiday. There is no 'news' • Just more selling • Under 113, to its lowest since November of 2014 • Continuation. • But I'm sure ...
- Yellen says Fed isn’t sure whether it’s legal to adopt negative rates
Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen said Wednesday there are legal issues that needed to be cleared up before the U.S. central bank could ...
- China is on a massive gold buying spree
The Chinese are on a massive gold shopping spree. China's government doesn't share exact figures, but the vast majority of gold heading into ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|