|FriFeb 12||2:00am||EUR||German Prelim GDP q/q||0.3%||0.3%||0.3%|
|EUR||German Final CPI m/m||-0.8%||-0.8%||-0.8%|
|EUR||German WPI m/m||-0.4%||0.2%||-0.8%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Prelim Non-Farm Payrolls q/q||0.2%||0.1%||0.0%|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Prelim GDP q/q||0.1%||0.3%||0.2%|
|4:30am||GBP||Construction Output m/m||1.5%||2.1%||-1.1%|
|5:00am||EUR||Flash GDP q/q||0.3%||0.3%||0.3%|
|EUR||Industrial Production m/m||-1.0%||0.3%||-0.5%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|8:30am||USD||Core Retail Sales m/m||0.0%||-0.1%|
|USD||Retail Sales m/m||0.1%||-0.1%|
|USD||Import Prices m/m||-1.4%||-1.2%|
|10:00am||USD||Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment||92.6||92.0|
|USD||FOMC Member Dudley Speaks|
|USD||Business Inventories m/m||0.1%||-0.2%|
|USD||Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations||2.5%|
- Crude Oil – Setting A New 13-Year Low
- Yellen's dilemma: a downturn with no easy response
- Sweden's 'Provocative' Central Banker Looks After His Own Patch
- GDP up by 0.3% in both euro area and EU28
- Industrial production down by 1.0% in both euro area and EU28
- UK Output in the Construction Industry, December 2015 and Quarter 4...
- Italian Preliminary estimate of GDP
- Tech Targets: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY - UOB
EUR/USD: Bullish: Take partial profit at 1.1400. While we believe EUR/USD has room to extend higher in the longer run, the current rally is ...
- The Hidden Agenda Behind Saudi Arabia’s Market Share Strategy
Do the Saudis have an oil market strategy beyond pumping crude to defend their market share? Are they indifferent to which countries’ oil ...
- GBPAUD Terminal Pattern to Dictate Near-Term Price Action
Market volatility can be a trader’s best friend or worst enemy, depending on a few key factors. One of those factors is identifying and ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|