|ThuSep 3||3:15am||EUR||Spanish Services PMI||59.6||59.3||59.7|
|3:45am||EUR||Italian Services PMI||54.6||53.1||52.0|
|3:50am||EUR||French Final Services PMI||50.6||51.8||51.8|
|3:55am||EUR||German Final Services PMI||54.9||53.6||53.6|
|4:00am||EUR||Final Services PMI||54.4||54.3||54.3|
|5:00am||EUR||Retail Sales m/m||0.6%||-0.6%|
|Tentative||EUR||Spanish 10-y Bond Auction||1.92|2.3|
|Tentative||EUR||French 10-y Bond Auction||1.02|2.0|
|7:30am||USD||Challenger Job Cuts y/y||125.4%|
|7:45am||EUR||Minimum Bid Rate||0.05%||0.05%|
|EUR||ECB Press Conference|
|9:45am||USD||Final Services PMI||55.2||55.2|
|10:00am||USD||ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI||58.3||60.3|
|10:30am||USD||Natural Gas Storage||88B||69B|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|9:30pm||JPY||Average Cash Earnings y/y||2.3%||-2.5%|
- ECB to cut inflation forecast but keep powder dry
- U.K. Service Growth Unexpectedly Slows to Weakest Since May 2013
- UK service sector expands at weakest rate in over two years
- Euro-zone output growth exceeds four-year high
- Strongest rise in German business activity since March
- Five Questions for Mario Draghi From China's Slowdown to More QE
- French business activity growth eases to marginal pace in August
- Long-Term Tech Outlook: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, NZD/USD - SEB
The following are the long-term technical outlooks for EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and NZD/USD as provided by the technical strategy team at ...
- BOJ's Kiuchi says it's unlikely a financial crisis will come from...
BOJ board member Takahide Kiuchi via BBG; Global financial markets suddenly became unstable; China and global economies haven't suddenly deteriorated; Chinese ...
- Three Fed Indexes Are Pointing to the Tightest U.S. Financial...
On the back of the recent sell-off in stock and bond markets, a number of measures of U.S. financial conditions and financial stress compiled ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|