|WedMay 27||2:00am||CHF||UBS Consumption Indicator||1.25||1.34|
|EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||10.2||10.0||10.1|
|Day 1||ALL||G7 Meetings|
|5:33am||EUR||German 30-y Bond Auction||1.18|1.1||1.07|1.3|
|9:00am||EUR||Belgian NBB Business Climate||-4.9||-5.7||-6.2|
|10:00am||CAD||BOC Rate Statement|
|7:50pm||JPY||Retail Sales y/y||5.3%||-9.7%|
|9:30pm||AUD||Private Capital Expenditure q/q||-2.3%||-2.2%|
- USD/CAD Trades Above 1.2470 After BoC Statement
- Frenetic Trading of 3 Stocks Confounds Hong Kong Market
- Dollar Extends Gains Against the Yen
- Greece Risk Timeline - Why July 20 Matters Most
- USD/JPY fresh 8-yr high above 124.00, may test 125.60
- Hilsenrath: What We’ve Learned from Yellen and Fischer
- German govt surprised by Greek reports of progress: Official
- Greece and its lenders have started crafting a staff level accord -...
Euro jumps as hopes of a deal rise • Greek bank deposits are safe • Deal to include lower primary surpluses • Deal to also include a long term solution on debt • ...
- GBP/JPY: take two
The GBP/JPY last week peaked above the December high of 189.70, and for a time traded at its highest level since September 2008. But the pound ...
- EU Commissioner Dombrovskis: "We are still not there yet" on Greece...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|