|FriJan 30||12:00am||JPY||Housing Starts y/y||-14.7%||-14.6%||-14.3%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Retail Sales m/m||0.2%||0.4%||0.9%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Consumer Spending m/m||1.5%||0.3%||0.2%|
|3:00am||CHF||KOF Economic Barometer||97.0||94.8||98.8|
|EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||-1.4%||-1.5%||-1.0%|
|EUR||Spanish Flash GDP q/q||0.7%||0.5%||0.5%|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Monthly Unemployment Rate||12.9%||13.5%||13.3%|
|4:30am||GBP||Net Lending to Individuals m/m||2.2B||3.2B||3.1B|
|GBP||M4 Money Supply m/m||0.1%||0.5%||0.1%|
|5:00am||EUR||CPI Flash Estimate y/y||-0.6%||-0.5%||-0.2%|
|EUR||Core CPI Flash Estimate y/y||0.6%||0.6%||0.7%|
|USD||Advance GDP q/q||2.6%||3.0%||5.0%|
|USD||Advance GDP Price Index q/q||0.0%||0.9%||1.4%|
|USD||Employment Cost Index q/q||0.6%||0.6%||0.7%|
|10:00am||USD||Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment||98.1||98.5||98.2|
|USD||Revised UoM Inflation Expectations||2.5%||2.4%|
- EURUSD doing another one of those low momentum dips, but trying
- Cheap Oil Burns $390 Billion Hole in Investors' Pockets
- Franc surge squeezes eastern European homeowners
- Consumer Sentiment Brightened in January to 11-Year High
- Germany: Talk of axing Greek debt 'divorced from reality'
- Chicago Business Barometer Up 0.6 Point to 59.4 in January
- Russian central bank makes surprise interest rate cut
- Germany's worst nightmare has come true
It’s Germany’s worst nightmare. Increasingly isolated, ganged up on, and even hated by much of southern Europe, it is fast losing the argument ...
- Bullard says he’d like to get off zero rates sooner
• Says it’s reasonable to expect rate rises June or July (He’s not voting this year) • Dollar is not far from average over past 15 years • Oil price drop is very ...
- Euro consolidating but Cable looks ready for the next downside leg
With currency pairs still unsure of how to digest the latest instalment of Federal Reserve monetary policy, the equity markets have made a ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|