|FriAug 28||1:45am||CHF||GDP q/q||0.2%||-0.1%||-0.2%|
|All Day||EUR||German Prelim CPI m/m||0.0%||-0.1%||0.2%|
|3:00am||EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||-0.4%||-0.1%||0.1%|
|4:30am||GBP||Second Estimate GDP q/q||0.7%||0.7%||0.7%|
|GBP||Prelim Business Investment q/q||2.9%||1.6%||2.0%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.7%||0.7%||0.4%|
|5:21am||EUR||Italian 10-y Bond Auction||1.95|1.4||1.83|1.4|
|USD||Goods Trade Balance||-59.1B||-62.3B|
|USD||Core PCE Price Index m/m||0.1%||0.1%||0.1%|
|USD||Personal Spending m/m||0.3%||0.4%||0.3%|
|USD||Personal Income m/m||0.4%||0.4%||0.4%|
|10:00am||USD||Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment||93.2||92.9|
|USD||Revised UoM Inflation Expectations||2.8%|
|Day 2||ALL||Jackson Hole Symposium|
|12:25pm||CHF||SNB Chairman Jordan Speaks|
|2:15pm||USD||FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks|
- Consumer Spending in U.S. Increased in July as Wages Picked Up
- US Personal Income and Outlays July 2015
- Canada industrial product and raw materials price indexes, July 2015
- German consumer prices in August 2015: expected rise of +0.2% on...
- Accused U.S. 'flash crash' trader fails to have UK extradition case...
- Fed’s Bullard: Questions Need To ‘Change Strategy Based On...
- Crude Oil Sticks It to the Shorts, Reason to Believe More Upside to...
- While Many Panicked, Japanese Day Trader Made $34 Million
While a lot of investors were hitting the panic button Monday, a Japanese day trader who’d made a big bet against the market timed the bottom ...
- Morgan Stanley Chart Of The Week: Selling EUR/JPY
Morgan Stanley picks EUR/JPY as its technical FX chart of the week, where MS is bearish and looking to sell the pair on rebounds. MS provides ...
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, Oil - SEB
The following are the intraday outlooks for EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and Oil as provided by the technical strategy team at SEB Group. ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|