|TueJan 27||4:30am||GBP||Prelim GDP q/q||0.5%||0.6%||0.7%|
|GBP||BBA Mortgage Approvals||35.7K||36.6K||36.7K|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.8%||1.0%||0.7%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|8:30am||USD||Core Durable Goods Orders m/m||-0.8%||0.6%||-0.7%|
|USD||Durable Goods Orders m/m||-3.4%||0.6%||-0.9%|
|9:00am||USD||S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y||4.3%||4.4%||4.5%|
|9:45am||USD||Flash Services PMI||54.0||53.9||53.3|
|9:59am||USD||Richmond Manufacturing Index||6||6||7|
|10:00am||USD||CB Consumer Confidence||102.9||95.3||93.1|
|USD||New Home Sales||481K||452K||431K|
|6:30pm||AUD||MI Leading Index m/m||-0.1%|
|AUD||Trimmed Mean CPI q/q||0.5%||0.4%|
- S.E.C. Faces Challenges Over the Constitutionality of Some of Its...
- DOW: Forecasting Overreaction?
- The ball is in Greece’s court says Merkel
- Morgan Stanley: The Fed Isn't Raising Rates Until March 2016
- Sales of New U.S. Homes Increased 11.6% in December to 481,000
- The Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index Increased Sharply
- Manufacturing Sector Expanded Modestly; New Orders Remained Steady,...
- Schaeuble says Greek public are not suffering due to decisions by...
it’s due to decades of failings by the Greek elite; Failures to pay taxes at least; German fin min making it clear where the blame lays;
- Swiss Central Bank Takes Another Swipe at EUR
A large percentage of pro-traders would have taken yesterday’s EUR fall as an opportunity to lighten up their EUR short positions. Many have ...
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/NZD - SEB
The following are the intraday outlooks for EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, and AUD/NZD as provided by the technical strategy team at SEB Group. ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|