|WedJan 28||2:00am||CHF||UBS Consumption Indicator||1.42||1.29|
|EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||9.3||9.2||9.0|
|EUR||German Import Prices m/m||-1.7%||-1.4%||-0.8%|
|5:34am||EUR||German 30-y Bond Auction||1.07|1.3||1.77|1.2|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||8.9M||4.2M||10.1M|
|1:50pm||GBP||BOE Gov Carney Speaks|
|USD||Federal Funds Rate||<0.25%||<0.25%||<0.25%|
|3:00pm||NZD||Official Cash Rate||3.50%||3.50%||3.50%|
|NZD||RBNZ Rate Statement|
|6:00pm||AUD||CB Leading Index m/m||0.1%||-0.2%|
|6:50pm||JPY||Retail Sales y/y||0.2%||1.1%||0.5%|
|7:30pm||AUD||Import Prices q/q||1.5%||-0.8%|
- Rate cut bets soar as RBA shifts expectations
- Kiwi dollar plunges as central bank shifts stance
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index
- Big banks lose bid to dismiss U.S. currency manipulation lawsuit
- FOMC Maintains Course; RBNZ is Dovish; NZD/USD Plunges
- New Zealand's total exports rise despite fall in dairy
- 7 Takeaways From the January Fed Statement: ‘The Committee Judges...
- FOMC Statement
Information received since the Federal Open Market Committee met in December suggests that economic activity has been expanding at a solid pace. Labor market ...
- FXCM To Forgive 90% Of Its Mostly Foreign "Negative Balance"...
Two weeks after FXCM was on death's door, and only a last minute vulture investment by Jefferies prevented the company from filing, FXCM has decided that it can't ...
- Markets Disappointed As FOMC 'Upgrades' Economy & Jobs In Hawkish...
The 4 key phrases from today's FOMC Statement are: "Strong Jobs Gains" instead of "Solid Job Gains", "Considerable time" sentence dropped ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|