|TueFeb 9||12:59am||JPY||Prelim Machine Tool Orders y/y||-17.2%||-25.7%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Industrial Production m/m||-1.2%||0.2%||-0.1%|
|EUR||German Trade Balance||19.4B||19.4B||19.7B|
|2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-70.5B||-82.8B|
|4:30am||GBP||MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks|
|6:00am||USD||NFIB Small Business Index||93.9||94.6||95.2|
|10:00am||USD||JOLTS Job Openings||5.61M||5.41M||5.35M|
|USD||Wholesale Inventories m/m||-0.1%||-0.1%||-0.4%|
|6:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||-3.5%|
|7:00pm||AUD||HIA New Home Sales m/m||-2.7%|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
- Do you want to know why you should be patient to trade the big...
- Google’s CEO got $199M in stock this month
- White House forecasts fastest economic growth in a decade
- 5 Questions for Janet Yellen
- Dollar May Be Less Important for Fed
- Wholesale inventories fall for third month in row
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover – December 2015
- Bank of Japan Stressing: A Look at USD/JPY
Following the BoJ’s negative rates decision, how content Kuroda and his men must have been as the Yen instantly repriced itself and weakened ...
- Pound Seen Tumbling Whether U.K. Stays in EU or Seeks 'Brexit'
The biggest pound bear expects the currency to lose 17 percent this year. And that’s if Britain remains part of the European Union. Svenska ...
- Race To Bottom Enters Final Lap: ECB Will Cut To -0.7% In June, JPM...
Here is how global currency warfare and the global "race to debase" works: ECB cuts rates to -0.3%, the BOJ cuts to -0.1%, then the ECB cuts to -0.7% next. At least ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|