|TueJan 27||4:30am||GBP||Prelim GDP q/q||0.6%||0.7%|
|GBP||BBA Mortgage Approvals||36.6K||36.7K|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||1.0%||0.7%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|8:30am||USD||Core Durable Goods Orders m/m||0.6%||-0.7%|
|USD||Durable Goods Orders m/m||0.6%||-0.9%|
|9:00am||USD||S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y||4.4%||4.5%|
|9:45am||USD||Flash Services PMI||53.9||53.3|
|10:00am||USD||CB Consumer Confidence||95.3||92.6|
|USD||New Home Sales||452K||438K|
|USD||Richmond Manufacturing Index||6||7|
|6:30pm||AUD||MI Leading Index m/m||-0.1%|
|AUD||Trimmed Mean CPI q/q||0.5%||0.4%|
- Rising Vacancies and Default Auctions Show Singapore Property Is on...
- Fresh US Data to Verify Housing Recovery Plodding Ahead
- Yen pairs in retreat as Europe gets underway
- Eurogroup Says Talks to Start Immediately With Greek Govt
- OPEC’s El-Badri: $200 Oil Possible If There's Lack of Investment
- 3 Numbers: Slower quarter for UK; US home prices; US new house sales
- SNB’s Danthine: Still prepared to intervene in FX market
- Russia tried to learn how to use high-speed trading to rock market,...
Russia sought to use spies to get more information about high-frequency trading in a potential bid to destabilize the market, according to a court document released ...
- Questions raised over Swiss franc retail trades
Doubts grew on Monday about the validity of trades in the turmoil that followed this month's removal of the cap on the Swiss franc, with administrators of Alpari UK ...
- GBP/USD: Trading the British Preliminary GDP
British Preliminary Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a key release and is published each quarter. GDP measures production and growth of the economy, and is ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|