|FriOct 24||2:00am||EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||8.5||8.1||8.4|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Retail Sales m/m||-0.1%||0.2%||-0.1%|
|4:30am||GBP||Prelim GDP q/q||0.7%||0.9%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.9%||1.0%|
|Day 2||EUR||EU Economic Summit|
|9:00am||EUR||Belgian NBB Business Climate||-7.8||-7.2|
|10:00am||USD||New Home Sales||473K||504K|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: "Will These Morons...
- China Scores Cheap Oil 14,000 Miles Away as Glut Deepens
- Why Is Crude Oil Options Volume Growing?
- Downward trend in German consumer climate has come to an end for now
- Specter of no-inflation world looms over Fed's return to normal
- ECB Vies for Third Time Lucky in European Stress Tests
- 3 Numbers: German consumer angst, UK growth, US home surge
- New York City Doctor Confirmed Positive For Ebola, Girlfriend In...
- Haunted by Inflation, He Snapped Up Silver at $2, Made a Fortune and...
To Nelson Bunker Hunt, the world was full of enemies. There was inflation. It was running as high as 13 percent in the 1970s, like a thief ...
- Dairy continues to drive New Zealand's exports down
The seasonally adjusted value of exported goods fell 3.0 percent, to $12 billion, in the September 2014 quarter, Statistics New Zealand said today. Imports rose 3.7 ...
Sydney 7:27pm local
Tokyo 5:27pm local
London 9:27am local
New York 4:27am local