|WedAug 5||3:15am||CHF||CPI m/m||-0.6%||-0.4%||0.1%|
|EUR||Spanish Services PMI||59.7||55.8||56.1|
|3:45am||EUR||Italian Services PMI||52.0||53.2||53.4|
|3:50am||EUR||French Final Services PMI||52.0||52.1||52.0|
|3:55am||EUR||German Final Services PMI||53.8||53.7||53.7|
|4:00am||EUR||Final Services PMI||54.0||53.8||53.8|
|EUR||Italian Industrial Production m/m||-1.1%||-0.2%||0.9%|
|5:00am||EUR||Retail Sales m/m||-0.1%||0.2%|
|8:15am||USD||ADP Non-Farm Employment Change||216K||237K|
|9:45am||USD||Final Services PMI||55.2||55.2|
|10:00am||USD||ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI||56.3||56.0|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||-1.3M||-4.2M|
EUR/USD SELL ~1.0870
AUD/USD SELL 0.7367
GBP/CAD SELL 2.0578
GBP/USD SELL ~1.5601
EUR/USD BUY ~1.0870
- Eurozone economic expansion eases
- German service sector activity continues to rise at above-average...
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, NZD/USD - SEB
- French activity rises at slowest rate in three months during July
- Italian service sector activity rises modestly in July
- Here's One Trend That Could Drive a Rebound in US. Consumer Spending
- Spain: Rate of job creation hits eight - year high
- EUR/USD: Near Breakout; Cable: Right Shoulder Of H&S Top - JP...
The rather dull trading sessions as of late within fairly tight ranges didn’t deliver any fresh insights, so that prevailing trends as well as ...
- GBP/USD: Trading the British Services PMI
British Services PMI (Purchasing Managers’ Index) is based on a survey of purchasing managers in the services sector. Respondents are surveyed for their view of the ...
- China now runs 4 of the world's 5 biggest banks
China has become a banking powerhouse. Four of the five largest banks in the world are Chinese, according to SNL Financial's latest global ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|