|WedJan 28||2:00am||CHF||UBS Consumption Indicator||1.42||1.29|
|EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||9.3||9.2||9.0|
|EUR||German Import Prices m/m||-1.7%||-1.4%||-0.8%|
|5:34am||EUR||German 30-y Bond Auction||1.07|1.3||1.77|1.2|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||4.2M||10.1M|
|1:50pm||GBP||BOE Gov Carney Speaks|
|USD||Federal Funds Rate||<0.25%||<0.25%|
|3:00pm||NZD||Official Cash Rate||3.50%||3.50%|
|NZD||RBNZ Rate Statement|
|6:00pm||AUD||CB Leading Index m/m||-0.2%|
|6:50pm||JPY||Retail Sales y/y||1.1%||0.5%|
|7:30pm||AUD||Import Prices q/q||1.5%||-0.8%|
- FXCM will forgive majority of negative balances
- Will Yellen and the Fed change the record?
- Canada revises unemployment rate to 6.7% from 6.6%
- Greek Stocks Crash, Bonds Plummet, Banks Have Worst Day Ever
- Could the superyacht industry run aground on weak ruble?
- Grek Fin Min Varoufakis: Bailout Agreement Was A Mistake, Cost Lives
- Happy New Year! (Sort of) - RBA rate cut?
- The euro is crashing below parity, and will get cheaper still
Now the fun part begins. After months of speculation, the radical antiausterity party Syriza has now taken power in Athens. Its platform of ...
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, AUD/NZD - SEB
The following are the intraday outlooks for EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, and AUD/NZD as provided by the technical strategy team at SEB Group. ...
- Fed Decision Day Guide: From Rate Patience to Too-Low Inflation
Fed Chair Janet Yellen said in December that being “patient” meant the committee was unlikely to raise rates “for at least the next couple of meetings,” or not ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|