|TueFeb 9||12:59am||JPY||Prelim Machine Tool Orders y/y||-17.2%||-25.7%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Industrial Production m/m||-1.2%||0.2%||-0.1%|
|EUR||German Trade Balance||19.4B||19.4B||19.7B|
|2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-70.5B||-82.8B|
|4:30am||GBP||MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks|
|6:00am||USD||NFIB Small Business Index||93.9||94.6||95.2|
|10:00am||USD||JOLTS Job Openings||5.61M||5.41M||5.35M|
|USD||Wholesale Inventories m/m||-0.1%||-0.1%||-0.4%|
|6:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||-3.5%|
|7:00pm||AUD||HIA New Home Sales m/m||-2.7%|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
- Dollar Falls To 15-month Low Vs. Yen
- How Major Currencies Would Respond If Oil Stays Sub $50 To 2020? -...
- Hourly Earnings Rise, but Should the Fed Breathe Easy?
- Who’s to blame for the market turmoil?
- Businessman selling jars of British air to the Chinese
- Oil slumps 6 pct ahead on expected U.S. crude build, slowdown fear
- Goldman Sachs Abandons Five of Six 'Top Trade' Calls for 2016
- Do you want to know why you should be patient to trade the big...
USDJPY shows why we watch the big levels 116.00 has been a big level for months and I've harped on about it enough times for it to become ...
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover – December 2015
The number of job openings increased to 5.6 million on the last business day of December, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. ...
- Weidmann: ECB will discuss new outlook at March policy meeting
Weidmann says inflation rate will rise later than expected • Economic outlook darker than a few weeks ago • No evidence of sharp contraction in China If Draghi can ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|