|WedJul 29||2:00am||CHF||UBS Consumption Indicator||1.68||1.62|
|EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||10.1||10.1||10.1|
|4:30am||GBP||Net Lending to Individuals m/m||3.8B||3.0B||3.5B|
|GBP||M4 Money Supply m/m||-0.5%||0.4%||0.5%|
|6:00am||GBP||CBI Realized Sales||21||30||29|
|10:00am||USD||Pending Home Sales m/m||-1.8%||1.0%||0.6%|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||-4.2M||-0.1M||2.5M|
|USD||Federal Funds Rate||<0.25%||<0.25%||<0.25%|
|6:45pm||NZD||Building Consents m/m||-4.1%||0.0%|
|7:50pm||JPY||Prelim Industrial Production m/m||0.8%||0.4%||-2.1%|
|9:00pm||AUD||RBA Gov Stevens Speaks|
|9:30pm||AUD||Building Approvals m/m||-8.2%||-0.8%||2.3%|
|AUD||Import Prices q/q||1.4%||1.4%||-0.2%|
- Australia International Trade Price Indexes
- Australia Building Approvals
- Tech Setups For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, NZD/USD - Barclays
- Japanese Industrial Output Increases More Than Forecast in June
- FOMC Recap
- Fed Comments Push Dollar Higher Awaiting US Q2 GDP
- Over 12,000 new homes in New Zealand consented in first half of 2015
- FOMC Statement
Information received since the Federal Open Market Committee met in June indicates that economic activity has been expanding moderately in recent months. Growth in ...
- Fed Whisperer Confirms Inflation Concerns May Delay...
Here's Hilsenrath's take via WSJ: The Federal Reserve on Wednesday kept interest rates near zero but cited progress in the U.S. job market, a sign it remains on ...
- Oil prices turn higher after EIA reports 4.2 million-barrel drop in...
Oil prices turned higher after the U.S. Energy Information Administration on Wednesday reported a decline of 4.2 million barrels in crude ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|