|TueFeb 9||12:59am||JPY||Prelim Machine Tool Orders y/y||-17.2%||-25.7%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Industrial Production m/m||-1.2%||0.2%||-0.1%|
|EUR||German Trade Balance||19.4B||19.4B||19.7B|
|2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-70.5B||-82.8B|
|4:30am||GBP||MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks|
|6:00am||USD||NFIB Small Business Index||94.6||95.2|
|10:00am||USD||JOLTS Job Openings||5.41M||5.43M|
|USD||Wholesale Inventories m/m||-0.1%||-0.3%|
|6:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||-3.5%|
|7:00pm||AUD||HIA New Home Sales m/m||-2.7%|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
- Credit: Can trees grow to the sky? - speech by Jon Cunliffe
- UK Trade - December 2015
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for February
- Focus turns to Janet Yellen’s testimony this week
- How Six Brokers Walked Free After Unraveling of U.K. Libor Case
- Bank of Japan Stressing: A Look at USD/JPY
- German exports in 2015: +6.4% compared with 2014
- Japanese 10Y Yield Hits Zero For First Time Ever, Yen Strongest...
Following earlier comments from yet another Japanese talking head that deflation will be fixed any day now, the Japanese bond curve continues ...
- USDJPY 1,000-Pip Range Breaks Down, Targets 106
It’s finally happened, after months of speculating, USDJPY has closed below the 116 handle, confirming a reversal pattern that has been ...
- USD/JPY: L/T Bearish Signal; Confirming Broad H&S Pattern -...
USD/JPY achieved last year the tipping point of 126.00 at the end of the sustained up trend from 2012 lows, and in the process, the pair ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|