|FriMar 27||3:00am||EUR||German Import Prices m/m||0.5%||-0.8%|
|GBP||Nationwide HPI m/m||0.2%||-0.1%|
|4:00am||GBP||MPC Member Haldane Speaks|
|4:45am||GBP||BOE Gov Carney Speaks|
|5:15am||GBP||MPC Member Broadbent Speaks|
|6:00am||EUR||Italian Retail Sales m/m||0.1%||-0.2%|
|6:30am||USD||FOMC Member Fischer Speaks|
|8:30am||USD||Final GDP q/q||2.4%||2.2%|
|USD||Final GDP Price Index q/q||0.1%||0.1%|
|10:00am||USD||Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment||92.5||91.2|
|USD||Revised UoM Inflation Expectations||3.0%|
|3:45pm||USD||Fed Chair Yellen Speaks|
- Risk-shy banks and companies keep euro zone credit on tight leash
- Stick To The Plan; Resell EUR/USD - BNPP
- The Only Thing Oil Analysts Can Agree On Is Disagreement
- ETX Capital Acquires Client List of Alpari (UK)
- Oil prices ease as market sees little threat of supply disruptions...
- Fortune Magazine says Mario Draghi is the world's second-best leader
- How Deflation Is Actually Lifting European Economies
- 'Three black crows' could spell doom for the market
Something highly unusual, and potentially quite bearish, has just happened to the stock market. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the S&P 500 ...
- How Much Lower Can The EUR Fall? A Lot, says Barclays
How much lower can the EUR fall? "By our soundings, a lot", answers Barclays in its quarterly note to clients today. 2-key drivers: "The two ...
- Here’s the reason the euro may have just hit a bottom
Analysts at UniCredit said Wednesday that the euro has hit its bottom. The researchers argued that the fundamentals which drove the dollar’s ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|