|TueJul 28||4:30am||GBP||Prelim GDP q/q||0.7%||0.4%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.5%||0.5%|
|9:00am||USD||S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y||5.2%||4.9%|
|9:45am||USD||Flash Services PMI||55.1||54.8|
|10:00am||USD||CB Consumer Confidence||100.1||101.4|
|USD||Richmond Manufacturing Index||6||6|
|7:50pm||JPY||Retail Sales y/y||1.1%||3.0%|
- The inside story of how—and why—Goldman Sachs became a...
- Why Does the U.S. Have Such a Large Trade Deficit with China?
- 50 cent bet at Saratoga wins half a million
- Updating Our EUR/USD View: Forget QE, Think QT - Deutsche Bank
- Australian Dollar's 20% Drop Isn't Over Yet
- The Irony Of Market Manipulation
- China shares extend losses, taking regional bourses lower
- Tech Setups For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD - Barclays
The following are the latest technical setups for EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD as provided by the technical strategy team at ...
- The world is experiencing a 'negative feedback loop' decades in the...
The world is experiencing a "negative feedback loop" as commodity prices fall, according to Goldman Sachs. What's more, this loop is a huge ...
- The Anti-Dollar strikes back as Chinese stocks trigger further...
So far, this has been one of the more exciting and volatile July's in recent years. This time last year headlines were dominated by lack of ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|