|WedJul 29||2:00am||CHF||UBS Consumption Indicator||1.68||1.62|
|EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||10.1||10.1||10.1|
|4:30am||GBP||Net Lending to Individuals m/m||3.8B||3.0B||3.5B|
|GBP||M4 Money Supply m/m||-0.5%||0.4%||0.5%|
|6:00am||GBP||CBI Realized Sales||21||30||29|
|10:00am||USD||Pending Home Sales m/m||1.0%||0.9%|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||-0.1M||2.5M|
|USD||Federal Funds Rate||<0.25%||<0.25%|
|6:45pm||NZD||Building Consents m/m||0.0%|
|7:50pm||JPY||Prelim Industrial Production m/m||0.4%||-2.1%|
|8:30pm||AUD||RBA Gov Stevens Speaks|
|9:30pm||AUD||Building Approvals m/m||-0.8%||2.4%|
|AUD||Import Prices q/q||1.4%||-0.2%|
- A Split Decision Looms from Fed on Job and Inflation Goals
- AVIC Capital sacks manager after unit probed over share sales
- Greek PM says will not implement measures beyond those set at summit
- Key technical levels to watch on forex majors ahead of the FOMC
- FXCM Stock Trading set to be sold to AS Expobank
- UK retail sales growth up but set to cool slightly: CBI
- Fed Statement Key as First Rate Hike Approaches
- Goldman: Why Euro Downtrend Run Out Of Steam & Why It Will...
In a note to clients today, Goldman Sachs discusses why the Euro down move has stalled and why they think it will resume. The following are ...
- USD: Trading FOMC; Hawkish & Dovish Signals - RBS
In a note to clients, RBS highlights its base-case for tomorrow's FOMC meeting along with the main hawkish and dovish statement risks to be ...
- Gold sends the markets a message
Lots have been said about the recent decline in gold prices. Most of it deals with the fundamentals of gold itself, such as mine closures, ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|