|TueJan 27||4:30am||GBP||Prelim GDP q/q||0.6%||0.7%|
|GBP||BBA Mortgage Approvals||36.6K||36.7K|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||1.0%||0.7%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|8:30am||USD||Core Durable Goods Orders m/m||0.6%||-0.7%|
|USD||Durable Goods Orders m/m||0.6%||-0.9%|
|9:00am||USD||S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y||4.4%||4.5%|
|9:45am||USD||Flash Services PMI||53.9||53.3|
|10:00am||USD||CB Consumer Confidence||95.3||92.6|
|USD||New Home Sales||452K||438K|
|USD||Richmond Manufacturing Index||6||7|
|6:30pm||AUD||MI Leading Index m/m||-0.1%|
|AUD||Trimmed Mean CPI q/q||0.5%||0.4%|
- SNB’s Danthine: Still prepared to intervene in FX market
- FxPro to Launch MT5
- Hedge Funds Bet Oil Will Fall Further
- London Metal Exchange Will Move Trading Ring in 2016
- For Saudis, Falling Demand for Oil Is the Biggest Concern
- Oil steadies after OPEC says prices may have bottomed
- Travel ban in New Jersey, parts of New York starting at 11 ET
- Russia tried to learn how to use high-speed trading to rock market,...
Russia sought to use spies to get more information about high-frequency trading in a potential bid to destabilize the market, according to a court document released ...
- Questions raised over Swiss franc retail trades
Doubts grew on Monday about the validity of trades in the turmoil that followed this month's removal of the cap on the Swiss franc, with administrators of Alpari UK ...
- GBP/USD bounces off key support; UK GDP eyed
The GBP/USD has bounced back from a key technical support area amid light volumes today. As there was no major economic data scheduled for ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|