|FriOct 9||2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-89.7B||-79.8B|
|EUR||French Industrial Production m/m||1.6%||0.6%||-1.1%|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Industrial Production m/m||-0.5%||-0.3%||1.1%|
|GBP||Construction Output m/m||-4.3%||1.0%||-1.0%|
|USD||Import Prices m/m||-0.5%||-1.8%|
|9:10am||USD||FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks|
|10:00am||USD||Wholesale Inventories m/m||0.1%||-0.1%|
|Day 1||ALL||IMF Meetings|
|10:30am||CAD||BOC Business Outlook Survey|
|1:30pm||USD||FOMC Member Evans Speaks|
- The first of the new NZ banknotes enters circulation from Monday
- Brits' Raid on Savings Raises Questions for BOE
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, NZD/USD - SEB
- Italian Industrial production
- UK Output in the Construction Industry, August 2015
- UK Trade, August 2015
- Risk appetite returns but early gains being capped
- EURUSD orders 9 Oct
Currently 1.1332 and feeling some love as equities pare early gains and stops triggered above 1.1320; •Offers 1.1325-30 1.1350 1.1365 1.1380 1.1400 1.1430 1.1450 ...
- Fed believes economy insulated from China slowdown, documents show
Federal Reserve officials believe the U.S. recovery will likely remain insulated from the slowdown in China that has roiled the global ...
- Ben Bernanke blames wife for title of memoir 'Courage to Act'
In financial circles, Ben Bernanke has been referred to as “helicopter Ben,” for his easy-money policies. But on Wednesday. the ex-Federal ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|