|FriMar 6||12:00am||JPY||Leading Indicators||105.1%||105.9%||105.6%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Industrial Production m/m||0.6%||0.6%||1.0%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-9.4B||-85.6B|
|EUR||French Trade Balance||-3.7B||-3.0B||-3.3B|
|3:00am||CHF||Foreign Currency Reserves||509.3B||498.5B|
|4:30am||GBP||Consumer Inflation Expectations||1.9%||2.5%|
|5:00am||EUR||Revised GDP q/q||0.3%||0.3%||0.3%|
|8:30am||CAD||Building Permits m/m||-12.9%||-4.2%||6.1%|
|CAD||Labor Productivity q/q||-0.1%||0.0%||0.2%|
|USD||Non-Farm Employment Change||295K||240K||239K|
|USD||Average Hourly Earnings m/m||0.1%||0.2%||0.5%|
|3:00pm||USD||Consumer Credit m/m||11.6B||14.7B||17.9B|
- "Patient" is History
- CFTC Commitments of Traders: Dollar longs a bit less crowded
- Unconventional Wisdom
- Consumer credit rises 4.2% in January, slowest pace in 14 months
- Credit Growth in China: The Beginning of a “Beautiful” Deleveraging?
- Does strong jobs report mean a June rate hike?
- Jobs Versus Inflation
- What To Expect From NFP? - Views From 15 Major Banks
The following are the expectations for today's US February jobs report as provided by the economists at 15 major banks along with some ...
- The US Employment Situation - February 2015
Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 295,000 in February, and the unemployment rate edged down to 5.5 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported ...
- Saxo Bank’s daily Forex volumes drop 37.5% MoM in Feb’15
Saxo Bank, the Danish company that combines the roles of a retail Forex broker and a bank, earlier today posted its operating metrics for February 2015, with ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|