|FriFeb 12||2:00am||EUR||German Prelim GDP q/q||0.3%||0.3%||0.3%|
|EUR||German Final CPI m/m||-0.8%||-0.8%||-0.8%|
|EUR||German WPI m/m||-0.4%||0.2%||-0.8%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Prelim Non-Farm Payrolls q/q||0.2%||0.1%||0.0%|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Prelim GDP q/q||0.1%||0.3%||0.2%|
|4:30am||GBP||Construction Output m/m||1.5%||2.1%||-1.1%|
|5:00am||EUR||Flash GDP q/q||0.3%||0.3%||0.3%|
|EUR||Industrial Production m/m||-1.0%||0.3%||-0.5%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|8:30am||USD||Core Retail Sales m/m||0.1%||0.0%||0.1%|
|USD||Retail Sales m/m||0.2%||0.1%||0.2%|
|USD||Import Prices m/m||-1.1%||-1.4%||-1.1%|
|10:00am||USD||Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment||90.7||92.6||92.0|
|USD||FOMC Member Dudley Speaks|
|USD||Business Inventories m/m||0.1%||0.1%||-0.1%|
|USD||Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations||2.5%||2.5%|
- How Negative Interest Rates Could Remake the Global Financial System
- Here Is The Liquidation That Just Sent Shockwaves Through The Crude...
- Fed Yet To Fully Embrace A New Policy Path
- JP Morgan says there's a 92% chance of recession within 3 years
- MNI: Dudley: Talk of negative rates 'extraordinarily premature'
- ECB may finally deal a deathblow to the €500 bill
- US business stockpiles rise as sales fall, sign of possible economic...
- Crude Oil – Setting A New 13-Year Low
• Crude oil is definitely not recovering. The technical structure remains clearly negative in a context of oil oversupply. Hourly support at ...
- Support is solid for an ECB deposit rate cut in March - Reuters
Reuters quoting unnamed policymakers • Support for March deposit rate cut is frim • There is little appetite for radical action now but market turmoil and new ...
- Dudley: Remarks at the New York Fed’s Economic Press Briefing on the...
Good morning and welcome to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Economic Press Briefing. I am pleased to have this opportunity to speak with you today about the ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|