|WedAug 20||12:30am||JPY||All Industries Activity m/m||-0.4%||-0.2%||0.6%|
|2:00am||EUR||German PPI m/m||-0.1%||0.0%||0.0%|
|4:30am||GBP||MPC Asset Purchase Facility Votes||0-0-9||0-0-9||0-0-9|
|GBP||MPC Official Bank Rate Votes||2-0-7||0-0-9||0-0-9|
|6:00am||GBP||CBI Industrial Order Expectations||11||4||2|
|8:30am||CAD||Wholesale Sales m/m||0.6%||0.4%||2.3%|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||-1.3M||1.4M|
|2:00pm||USD||FOMC Meeting Minutes|
|6:45pm||NZD||Visitor Arrivals m/m||-0.3%|
|8:00pm||AUD||CB Leading Index m/m||0.2%|
|9:35pm||JPY||Flash Manufacturing PMI||51.7||50.5|
|9:45pm||CNY||HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI||51.5||51.7|
|11:00pm||NZD||Credit Card Spending y/y||7.0%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Canada Wholesale Trade, June2014
- USD/JPY Building a Bullish Case; FOMC Minutes Ahead
- Zero-yielding German two-year bonds meet high demand
- Will BoE Dissent Change Pounds Direction?
- Billionaire collectibles: Fast cars and soft toys
- Jackson Hole Guide: Investors Seek Yellen Job-Market View
- Hollande: France Reforms To Continue Despite Weak Econ
- EURUSD finally pops 1.3300
The barrier option is now breached and the last bids around 1.3297 now gone too; Stops expected below 1.3295 as per my orderboard but no real acceleration as I ...
- Bank of England Minutes of the Monetary Policy Committee Meeting
Financial markets had remained relatively resilient despite a number of significant events during the month. These included: heightened geopolitical tensions in ...
- FOMC minutes a market diversion until Jackson Hole
The Federal Open Market Committee releases minutes from its last meeting on Wednesday afternoon, but Wall Street is already downplaying the ...
Sydney 10:40pm local
Tokyo 9:40pm local
London 1:40pm local
New York 8:40am local