|MonJul 6||1:00am||JPY||Leading Indicators||106.2%||106.2%||106.4%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Factory Orders m/m||-0.2%||0.0%||2.2%|
|4:30am||EUR||Sentix Investor Confidence||18.5||15.6||17.1|
|GBP||Housing Equity Withdrawal q/q||-13.0B||-12.1B||-12.6B|
|9:45am||USD||Final Services PMI||54.8||54.8|
|USD||ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI||56.5||55.7|
|USD||Labor Market Conditions Index m/m||1.3|
|10:30am||CAD||BOC Business Outlook Survey|
|6:00pm||NZD||NZIER Business Confidence||23|
|7:30pm||AUD||AIG Construction Index||47.8|
- Yanis Varoufakis' best quotes
- Why Beijing cannot let its bull market die
- Greece deal within 2 days is `illusion': ECB's Nowotny
- ECB Wary of Rushed Judgment on Greece Before Leaders React
- Minutes to help crack code of Fed rate strategy
- Sentix: Euro zone defies Greek crisis
- Greek finance minister quits after voters reject bailout terms
- Greek FM Varoufakis: Minister No More
The referendum of 5th July will stay in history as a unique moment when a small European nation rose up against debt-bondage. Like all struggles for democratic ...
- FX Trading Opportunities After The 'No' Vote - Nomura
In a note to clients today, Nomura explains the FX market reaction following today's victory of the 'No' vote in the Greek referendum. Nomura ...
- Greece's vote edges it towards euro exit, but the odyssey is far...
Greece’s membership of the euro hangs by a gossamer thread after the victory for the no side in the country’s referendum. The cash machines ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|