|MonJul 6||1:00am||JPY||Leading Indicators||106.2%||106.2%||106.4%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Factory Orders m/m||-0.2%||0.0%||2.2%|
|4:30am||EUR||Sentix Investor Confidence||18.5||15.6||17.1|
|GBP||Housing Equity Withdrawal q/q||-13.0B||-12.1B||-12.6B|
|9:45am||USD||Final Services PMI||54.8||54.8||54.8|
|USD||ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI||56.0||56.5||55.7|
|10:29am||USD||Labor Market Conditions Index m/m||0.8||0.9|
|10:30am||CAD||BOC Business Outlook Survey|
|6:00pm||NZD||NZIER Business Confidence||23|
|7:30pm||AUD||AIG Construction Index||47.8|
- Loonie Storm Alert Is Sounded With Oil Poised to Swamp Demand
- ECB said to have rejected additional ELA request from Greece for 3...
- Currency strategists push safe-haven plays
- GBP/CAD jumps as oil tumbles
- Greece will not be getting any more cash from the ECB
- Dow Jones Sources suggest Greek banks have enough collateral for...
- ELA to Greek banks maintained
- Weekly Forex Forecast: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, AUDJPY and NZDJPY
EURUSD is set to remain as a top priority for many traders in the coming weeks, especially given the recent result of the referendum in ...
- Yanis Varoufakis' best quotes
Greece's fiery finance minister, Yanis Varoufakis, announced Monday that he was a "minister no more," a day after Greeks backed his "no" ...
- Greek finance minister quits after voters reject bailout terms
Greece's outspoken finance minister resigned on Monday, removing a major obstacle to any last-minute deal to keep Athens in the euro zone after Greeks voted ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|