|WedSep 2||3:00am||EUR||Spanish Unemployment Change||21.7K||35.3K||-74.0K|
|8:15am||USD||ADP Non-Farm Employment Change||190K||204K||177K|
|8:30am||USD||Revised Nonfarm Productivity q/q||3.3%||2.9%||1.3%|
|USD||Revised Unit Labor Costs q/q||-1.4%||-0.5%||0.5%|
|10:00am||USD||Factory Orders m/m||0.4%||0.8%||2.2%|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||4.7M||-0.7M||-5.5M|
|7:30pm||AUD||AIG Services Index||54.1|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|9:30pm||AUD||Retail Sales m/m||0.4%||0.7%|
- Currency wars may put the Fed on hold
- Fed’s Beige Book finds wage pressure and China, dollar concerns
- Next £20 note will be plastic, Bank of England reveals
- History of U.S. August job growth revisions could muddy Fed rate...
- One Reason Market Turmoil Might Actually Make September the Ideal...
- Beige Book - September 2nd, 2015
- Worst For Canada Growth Behind; China, Oil Key Risks
- ADP: Private Sector Employment Increased by 190,000 Jobs in August
Private sector employment increased by 190,000 jobs from July to August according to the August ADP National Employment Report®. Payrolls for ...
- WTI Crude – Head and Shoulders Facing Breakout
WTI saw some strength towards the end of last week and the opening day of this on the back of a larger than expected drop in inventories and ...
- GBP/JPY: Double top may spell double trouble
As the sun rises a hump day in the US, traders are ramping up for a busy final 48 hours of economic data. Earlier this morning, payroll ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|