|WedDec 2||3:00am||EUR||Spanish Unemployment Change||-10.3K||82.3K|
|5:00am||EUR||CPI Flash Estimate y/y||0.2%||0.1%|
|EUR||Core CPI Flash Estimate y/y||1.1%||1.1%|
|8:10am||USD||FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks|
|8:15am||USD||ADP Non-Farm Employment Change||191K||182K|
|8:30am||USD||Fed Chair Yellen Speaks|
|USD||Revised Nonfarm Productivity q/q||2.2%||1.6%|
|USD||Revised Unit Labor Costs q/q||1.1%||1.4%|
|10:00am||CAD||BOC Rate Statement|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||-0.6M||1.0M|
|12:25pm||USD||Fed Chair Yellen Speaks|
|3:40pm||USD||FOMC Member Williams Speaks|
|5:30pm||AUD||AIG Services Index||48.9|
|7:00pm||AUD||HIA New Home Sales m/m||-4.0%|
|8:45pm||CNY||Caixin Services PMI||53.1||52.0|
EUR/USD BUY ~1.0610
|Pratik Kalra|| |
EUR/USD SELL 1.0609
EUR/GBP BUY ~0.7045
GBP/NZD SELL 2.2606
GBP/AUD SELL 2.0605
- 3 Numbers: Eurozone deflation risk receding, but only slightly
- Cheap oil has ECB over a barrel
- BOJ's Iwata says monetary policy will not be decided by any single...
- Saudis Prepared To Listen At OPEC Meeting
- Where are you Playing the Aussie?
- Cyber Monday Beat Forecasts With A Record $3.07 Billion In Sales,...
- Morrison on GDP growth: Aussies should be confident about our...
- Morgan Stanley Top 10 FX Trades For 2016
Morgan Stanley is out with its 2016 FX outlook and top 10 trades. The following are the key points in MS' outlook along with the list of its ...
- Australian economy grows 0.9 per cent
Latest Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) figures show that GDP, in seasonally adjusted chain volume terms, grew 0.9 per cent in the September quarter 2015. The ...
- GBPAUD Confirms Head and Shoulders Reversal
Following a 3,000 pip rally between May and August, GBPAUD spent the better part of three months consolidating above the 2.00 handle. However, ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|