|FriNov 27||2:00am||EUR||German Import Prices m/m||-0.3%||-0.1%||-0.7%|
|GBP||Nationwide HPI m/m||0.1%||0.5%||0.5%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Consumer Spending m/m||-0.7%||0.2%||0.1%|
|3:00am||EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||-0.3%||-0.5%||-0.7%|
|4:30am||GBP||Second Estimate GDP q/q||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%|
|GBP||Prelim Business Investment q/q||2.2%||1.5%||1.6%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.7%||0.8%||0.9%|
|5:23am||EUR||Italian 10-y Bond Auction||1.36|1.7||1.48|1.7|
|7:00am||EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||9.3||9.2||9.4|
- France's Revival or Politics Trumps Economics
- Dollar edges higher against rivals; euro under $1.06
- HSBC whistleblower jailed for five years over biggest leak in...
- China Calm Shattered as Brokerage Probe Sparks Selloff in Stocks
- USD/CHF hits best level since Aug 2010
- Europe Should Use its Last QE Bullet Wisely
- Canada Industrial product and raw materials price indexes, October...
- Is the SNB front running the ECB again?
Swiss pairs leap after Eurozone data. It's an easy finger to point but when moves stick out like a sore thumb you can but wonder. EURCHF has ...
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD - SEB
The following are the intraday outlooks for EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, and AUD/USD as provided by the technical strategy team at SEB Group. ...
- Cable breaks lower as USD demand prevails
1.5050 has proved good support in the past few days but the rallies have been limited. We've now broken through on general USD demand and running into the next ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|