|FriJul 3||3:15am||EUR||Spanish Services PMI||56.1||58.0||58.4|
|3:45am||EUR||Italian Services PMI||53.4||52.9||52.5|
|3:50am||EUR||French Final Services PMI||54.1||54.1||54.1|
|3:55am||EUR||German Final Services PMI||53.8||54.2||54.2|
|4:00am||EUR||Final Services PMI||54.4||54.4||54.4|
|5:00am||EUR||Retail Sales m/m||0.2%||0.1%||0.7%|
|All Day||USD||Bank Holiday|
- Protesters call for 'no' vote in Athens
- Any "new drachma" would sink like a stone at first
- Stocks set for volatile Monday as Greek vote looms
- Wall Street interns are earning more money than ever this summer
- Greeks Struggle to Understand What They're Voting About
- Volatility in China's stock markets stokes conspiracy theories
- World economy: The hidden rocks
- German Fin Ministry Jaeger: IMF won't fund Greece as long as Greece...
- Greece's highest court to rule on legality of referendum
Greece’s highest administrative court will rule on whether the country’s bailout referendum violates the constitution, amid growing concern ...
- Fearing return to drachma, some Greeks use bitcoin to dodge capital...
There is at least one legal way to get your euros out of Greece these days, to guard against the prospect that they might be devalued into ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|