|MonMar 30||All Day||EUR||German Prelim CPI m/m||0.5%||0.4%||0.9%|
|3:00am||CHF||KOF Economic Barometer||90.8||89.3||90.3|
|EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||-0.7%||-1.0%||-1.1%|
|4:30am||GBP||Net Lending to Individuals m/m||2.5B||2.5B||2.4B|
|GBP||M4 Money Supply m/m||-0.2%||-0.2%||-0.7%|
|5:21am||EUR||Italian 10-y Bond Auction||1.34|1.5||1.36|1.5|
|USD||Core PCE Price Index m/m||0.1%||0.1%||0.1%|
|USD||Personal Spending m/m||0.1%||0.3%||-0.2%|
|USD||Personal Income m/m||0.4%||0.3%||0.4%|
|10:00am||USD||Pending Home Sales m/m||0.5%||1.7%|
|5:45pm||NZD||Building Consents m/m||-3.8%|
|7:05pm||GBP||GfK Consumer Confidence||1||1|
|7:15pm||USD||FOMC Member Fischer Speaks|
|8:00pm||AUD||HIA New Home Sales m/m||1.8%|
|NZD||ANZ Business Confidence||34.4|
|8:30pm||AUD||Private Sector Credit m/m||0.5%||0.6%|
|9:30pm||JPY||Average Cash Earnings y/y||0.7%||1.3%|
- Bernanke: Why are interest rates so low?
- Consumer Spending in U.S. Rose Less Than Forecast in February
- Industrial product and raw materials price indexes, February 2015
- US Personal Income and Outlays: February 2015
- German consumer prices in March 2015: expected rise of 0.3% on March...
- Iranís nuclear deal and how it could affect oil
- Pound Set for Worst Month in 2 Years as Election Campaign Begin
- EUR/USD Squeeze Has Run Its Course; What's Next? - Goldman Sachs
The squeeze in EUR/USD has run its course as the rise since Mar. 15th looks like a near complete ABC, notes Goldman Sachs. "An ABC is a ...
- Morning View: USD Still in Charge
In this section of my Morning View, I will be posting the dayís most topical charts and sharing my technical views. We start with the AUD/USD ...
- Dollar bull run gathering momentum as EUR/USD and GBP/USD eye key...
Asian markets have been slightly higher today despite a weak set of Japanese industrial data which saw industrial production falling by 3.4% ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|