|FriSep 4||2:00am||EUR||German Factory Orders m/m||-1.4%||-0.5%||1.8%|
|Day 1||ALL||G20 Meetings|
|8:10am||USD||FOMC Member Lacker Speaks|
|CAD||Labor Productivity q/q||-0.6%||-0.7%||-0.5%|
|USD||Average Hourly Earnings m/m||0.3%||0.2%||0.2%|
|USD||Non-Farm Employment Change||173K||215K||245K|
- BOC Expected to Hold After Proactive Cuts Validated by Economic Data
- U.S. Prosecutors Cite 'Spoofing' Software Allegedly Used by U.K....
- This correlation means trouble for stocks: Technician
- ECB's Nowotny: Not Enough ABS Available For The ECB Purchases
- Wall St. opens lower as investors assess jobs data
- Canada August Ivey PMI 58.0 vs 53.3 expected
- 4 reasons we know we’re not ready for the Fed to raise rates
- Payrolls Rose 173,000 in August as Jobless Rate Drops to 5.1%
Employers added 173,000 workers in August and the jobless rate dropped to 5.1 percent, a level that the Federal Reserve considers to be full ...
- Parity for EURUSD? How About 0.8225, Instead?
Making predictions as a Forex trader is a fool’s game. Any good trader will tell you that it’s a destructive act with unforgiving ...
- Record 94 Million Americans Not In The Labor Force; Participation...
While the kneejerk headling scanning algos are focusing on the seasonally-adjusted headline monthly NFP increase which came in a worse than ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|