|TueMay 26||3:15am||CHF||Employment Level||4.23M||4.21M||4.23M|
|6:00am||GBP||CBI Realized Sales||18||12|
|8:30am||USD||Core Durable Goods Orders m/m||0.5%||0.3%|
|USD||Durable Goods Orders m/m||-0.4%||4.7%|
|USD||S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y||4.6%||5.0%|
|9:45am||USD||Flash Services PMI||57.0||57.4|
|10:00am||USD||CB Consumer Confidence||95.2||95.2|
|USD||New Home Sales||501K||481K|
|USD||Richmond Manufacturing Index||0||-3|
|12:30pm||USD||FOMC Member Fischer Speaks|
|7:50pm||JPY||Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes|
|8:10pm||USD||FOMC Member Lacker Speaks|
|8:30pm||AUD||MI Leading Index m/m||-0.3%|
|8:45pm||AUD||RBA Deputy Gov Lowe Speaks|
|9:30pm||AUD||Construction Work Done q/q||-1.4%||-0.2%|
- What Would Happen If Greece Doesn’t Pay the IMF: Q&A
- Dollar back on upward track, hits eight-year high vs yen
- ECB's Visco - asset purchase programme has eased deflation fears
- Here’s a Greek Business That’s Booming: Making Test-Tube Babies
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, SP500, Oil - SEB
- Varoufakis says Greece committed to reforms, rules out more austerity
- Swiss Economy Seen Dodging Bullet for Now After Franc Jolt
- USDJPY takes out 122.00 offers and triggers stops in a rush
I said earlier that the pair looked supported but faced a fresh wave of offers at 122.00 Well it didn't take long to clear them out and now hearing of stops ...
- Sell AUD/USD At S/T Resistance; Sell EUR/USD At Breakout Zone -...
In a note to clients today, Credit Suisse looked at the technical setups for AUD/USD, and EUR/USD where CS is bearish near-term, and ...
- Four Things that Happened Monday You should Know About
While the markets in the United States and parts of Europe were closed on Monday there are four things that took place that global investors ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|