|FriJan 30||12:00am||JPY||Housing Starts y/y||-14.7%||-14.6%||-14.3%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Retail Sales m/m||0.2%||0.4%||0.9%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Consumer Spending m/m||1.5%||0.3%||0.2%|
|3:00am||CHF||KOF Economic Barometer||97.0||94.8||98.8|
|EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||-1.4%||-1.5%||-1.0%|
|EUR||Spanish Flash GDP q/q||0.7%||0.5%||0.5%|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Monthly Unemployment Rate||12.9%||13.5%||13.3%|
|4:30am||GBP||Net Lending to Individuals m/m||3.2B||3.3B|
|GBP||M4 Money Supply m/m||0.5%||0.0%|
|5:00am||EUR||CPI Flash Estimate y/y||-0.5%||-0.2%|
|EUR||Core CPI Flash Estimate y/y||0.6%||0.7%|
|USD||Advance GDP q/q||3.0%||5.0%|
|USD||Advance GDP Price Index q/q||0.9%||1.4%|
|USD||Employment Cost Index q/q||0.6%||0.7%|
|10:00am||USD||Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment||98.5||98.2|
|USD||Revised UoM Inflation Expectations||2.4%|
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD - SEB
- A Currency Bet Nearly as Certain as Cartel Profits
- Spain: The GDP registered a variation quarterly 0.7% in the fourth...
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Further Decrease
- Spain: The flash estimate of CPI annual variation stood in the -1.4%...
- French Household consumption of goods increased in December (+1.5%)
- Saxo Ordered to Hand Franc-Trade Details to FSA Amid Complaints
- Germany's worst nightmare has come true
Itís Germanyís worst nightmare. Increasingly isolated, ganged up on, and even hated by much of southern Europe, it is fast losing the argument ...
- EUR/USD: No Defying Parity; New Targets - BNPP
The speed of EUR/USD's decline since the start of the year is causing investors to question the size, direction and catalyst for the next EUR ...
- GBP/JPY Awaiting Breakout as it Consolidates at Key Support
The GBP/JPY is trading at the crossroads and you will see why. First of all, in the 4H chart, we can see a market that is consolidating after ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|