|FriOct 9||2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-79.8B|
|EUR||French Industrial Production m/m||0.6%||-0.8%|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Industrial Production m/m||-0.3%||1.1%|
|GBP||Construction Output m/m||1.0%||-1.0%|
|USD||Import Prices m/m||-0.5%||-1.8%|
|9:10am||USD||FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks|
|10:00am||USD||Wholesale Inventories m/m||0.1%||-0.1%|
|Day 1||ALL||IMF Meetings|
|10:30am||CAD||BOC Business Outlook Survey|
|1:30pm||USD||FOMC Member Evans Speaks|
- ECB's Vasiliauskas says governments must take effective economic...
- Deutsche Bank becomes a direct participating bank of China’s newly...
- Predicting the Impact of Oil Prices on Inflation
- 3 Numbers: IMF's weekend begging bowl, US price index, Fed speeches
- EURAUD Approaches Five-Month Trend Line
- Glencore to axe 535 mining jobs in Queensland and Northern Territory
- Tokyo stocks ease back after six-day gains
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Longest Win Streak in 2 Years
The Australian Dollar continued to push higher for a seventh consecutive day against its US counterpart, making for the longest winning streak ...
- Dollar falls, retraces losses as Fed minutes seen dovish
The dollar touched its lowest level against the euro in over two weeks but quickly pared its losses after minutes released on Thursday from the Federal Reserve's ...
- Ben Bernanke blames wife for title of memoir 'Courage to Act'
In financial circles, Ben Bernanke has been referred to as “helicopter Ben,” for his easy-money policies. But on Wednesday. the ex-Federal ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|