|ThuJul 31||1:00am||JPY||Housing Starts y/y||-9.5%||-11.2%||-15.0%|
|1:59am||GBP||Nationwide HPI m/m||0.1%||0.6%||1.0%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Retail Sales m/m||1.3%||1.1%||-0.6%|
|2:45am||EUR||French Consumer Spending m/m||0.9%||0.3%||0.7%|
|3:55am||EUR||German Unemployment Change||-12K||-5K||7K|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Monthly Unemployment Rate||12.3%||12.6%||12.6%|
|5:00am||EUR||CPI Flash Estimate y/y||0.4%||0.5%||0.5%|
|EUR||Core CPI Flash Estimate y/y||0.8%||0.8%||0.8%|
|EUR||Italian Prelim CPI m/m||-0.1%||0.1%||0.1%|
|7:30am||USD||Challenger Job Cuts y/y||24.4%||-20.2%|
|USD||Employment Cost Index q/q||0.7%||0.5%||0.3%|
|10:30am||USD||Natural Gas Storage||88B||92B||90B|
|7:17pm||AUD||AIG Manufacturing Index||50.7||48.9|
|9:35pm||JPY||Final Manufacturing PMI||50.5||50.8||50.8|
|9:45pm||CNY||HSBC Final Manufacturing PMI||52.0||52.0|
|11:30pm||JPY||BOJ Gov Kuroda Speaks|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Markit/JMMA Japan Manufacturing PMI
- Australia Producer Price Indexes: June 2014
- China official PMI rises to 51.7 in July
- Bearish & Short EUR/USD But Be Leery Of The Squeeze Factor - BofA...
- The Fabulous Life Of Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg
- Australian PMI: Manufacturing Sector Expands Slightly in July
- Forex and Bond traders watch from the sidelines as stocks have a...
- EUR/USD: Trading the US Non-Farm Employment Change
US Non-Farm Employment Change measures the change in the number of newly employed people in the US, excluding workers in the farming industry. A reading which is ...
- Five reasons why the market is seeing red
Stocks are sharply lower, with European stocks trading ugly right from the start. Germany is down more than one percent, and is lodged at the ...
- What to Watch for in Friday’s July Jobs Report
The first half of 2014 saw the U.S. economy’s strongest stretch of hiring since early 2006. The jobless rate fell to 6.1% in June from 7.5% a ...
Sydney 11:41am local
Tokyo 10:41am local
London 2:41am local
New York 9:41pm local