|FriOct 9||2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-89.7B||-79.8B|
|EUR||French Industrial Production m/m||1.6%||0.6%||-1.1%|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Industrial Production m/m||-0.5%||-0.3%||1.1%|
|GBP||Construction Output m/m||-4.3%||1.0%||-1.0%|
|USD||Import Prices m/m||-0.1%||-0.5%||-1.6%|
|9:10am||USD||FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks|
|10:00am||USD||Wholesale Inventories m/m||0.1%||0.1%||-0.3%|
|Day 1||ALL||IMF Meetings|
|10:30am||CAD||BOC Business Outlook Survey|
|1:10pm||USD||FOMC Member Evans Speaks|
|5:15pm||EUR||German Buba President Weidmann Speaks|
- 3 reasons why oil is back above $50
- Fed's Fischer: We need to be confident that inflation will return to...
- Week Ahead in FX: USD Fate Hanging on Retail Sales
- Forex Weekly Outlook October 12-16
- Larry Summers’s call for fiscal stimulus falls on deaf ears
- This 'Roll Tide' investor is beating Wall Street pros
- The Fed is showing that the market matters most
- U.S. Chases Swiss Bank Secrets to Singapore and Israel
At a rate of one or two a week, Swiss banks are doing what was once unthinkable: revealing to the world how they helped wealthy Americans ...
- Morgan Stanley Charts Of The Week: DXY, EUR/USD, NZD/USD
Morgan Stanley picks USD Index (DXY), EUR/USD, and NZD/USD as its technical FX charts of the week, where MS provides its views on their ...
- BOC Business Outlook Survey
The balance of opinion on past sales growth continued to fall in the autumn survey and reached zero as, on average, firms experienced a ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|