|TueJul 28||4:30am||GBP||Prelim GDP q/q||0.7%||0.7%||0.4%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.4%||0.5%||0.5%|
|9:00am||USD||S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y||4.9%||5.2%||5.0%|
|9:45am||USD||Flash Services PMI||55.1||54.8|
|10:00am||USD||CB Consumer Confidence||100.1||101.4|
|USD||Richmond Manufacturing Index||6||6|
|2:00pm||GBP||MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks|
|7:50pm||JPY||Retail Sales y/y||1.1%||3.0%|
- Home Price Gains Lead Housing According to the S&P/Case-Shiller...
- Dollar-Bloc Corrects Higher, GDP Underpins GBP
- Canada industrial product and raw materials price indexes, June 2015
- Greek IT official rebuffs hacking reports as 'absolutely false'
- Reversal on AUD/NZD suggests a Kiwi recovery is underway
- US consumer confidence likely dipped in July
- China would have to get a lot worse to stall Fed
- Updating Our EUR/USD View: Forget QE, Think QT - Deutsche Bank
In a note to clients, Deutsche Bank updates its view on EUR/USD where DB has been and remains structurally bearish. DB's bearish EUR/USD view ...
- Australian Dollar's 20% Drop Isn't Over Yet
Money managers and chart watchers are converging in their view that the more than 20 percent tumble in Australia’s dollar over the past year ...
- UK Gross Domestic Product Preliminary Estimate, Q2
Change in gross domestic product (GDP) is the main indicator of economic growth. GDP is estimated to have increased by 0.7% in Quarter 2 (Apr to June) 2015 compared ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|