|FriAug 28||1:45am||CHF||GDP q/q||0.2%||-0.1%||-0.2%|
|All Day||EUR||German Prelim CPI m/m||0.0%||-0.1%||0.2%|
|3:00am||EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||-0.4%||-0.1%||0.1%|
|4:30am||GBP||Second Estimate GDP q/q||0.7%||0.7%||0.7%|
|GBP||Prelim Business Investment q/q||2.9%||1.6%||2.0%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||0.7%||0.7%||0.4%|
|5:21am||EUR||Italian 10-y Bond Auction||1.95|1.4||1.83|1.4|
|USD||Goods Trade Balance||-59.1B||-62.3B|
|USD||Core PCE Price Index m/m||0.1%||0.1%||0.1%|
|USD||Personal Spending m/m||0.3%||0.4%||0.3%|
|USD||Personal Income m/m||0.4%||0.4%||0.4%|
|10:00am||USD||Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment||91.9||93.2||92.9|
|USD||Revised UoM Inflation Expectations||2.8%||2.8%|
|Day 2||ALL||Jackson Hole Symposium|
|12:25pm||CHF||SNB Chairman Jordan Speaks|
|2:15pm||USD||FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks|
- The Fed's Goldilocks Problem
- Fed's Lockhart: October FOMC Meeting Is Live and in Play
- Fed hawks acknowledge market turmoil may delay rate hike
- The Right And Wrong Arguments For September
- Jordan: The impact of international spillovers on inflation dynamics...
- Fed's Fischer: Still too early to tell if September hike will happen
- Oil rally continues; US crude briefly jumps above $45
- Fed's Fischer: Too early to tell for September rate hike
• Previous case for September liftoff was pretty strong • Previous case for Sept liftoff wasn't conclusive • Wouldn't want to decide now on ...
- Crude Oil Sticks It to the Shorts, Reason to Believe More Upside to...
Yesterday’s rip in oil was violent, and indicative of a market saturated with short sellers. Sure, there was some bargain buying going on, but ...
- Minneapolis Fed President Kocherlakota says easing should be...
Narayana Kocherlakota, the Minneapolis Fed president, stuck to his outlier view that not only should interest rates not be hiked but further easing should be ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|