|MonJul 6||1:00am||JPY||Leading Indicators||106.2%||106.4%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Factory Orders m/m||0.0%||1.4%|
|4:30am||EUR||Sentix Investor Confidence||15.6||17.1|
|GBP||Housing Equity Withdrawal q/q||-12.1B||-13.0B|
|9:45am||USD||Final Services PMI||54.8||54.8|
|USD||ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI||56.5||55.7|
|USD||Labor Market Conditions Index m/m||1.3|
|10:30am||CAD||BOC Business Outlook Survey|
|6:00pm||NZD||NZIER Business Confidence||23|
|7:30pm||AUD||AIG Construction Index||47.8|
- NZ PM Key: NZD may well go below 0.65 against USD: BBG
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Down Trend Resumption at Hand?
- Chinese stocks jump after Beijing unleashes emergency support
- FX Trading Opportunities After The 'No' Vote - Nomura
- Losing $1 Million a Minute, China Blames Wrong Group for Selloff
- Australia job ads up 1.3 per cent in June
- AUD/USD – Drops to Six Year Low Below 0.75
- Greek referendum No vote in clear lead after first 10% of votes are...
According to the Ministry of Interior which I linked to here earlier The No camp has a 60% vs 40% lead. Plenty of votes still to come in though
- Greece ‘No’ Vote to Spark Haven Rush as Euro Slips With Aussie
The first shock waves from Greek voters’ rejection of austerity were felt in the currency markets, with the euro down against major peers and ...
- China rolls out emergency measures to prevent stock market crash
China's stock markets face a make-or-break week after officials rolled out an unprecedented series of steps at the weekend to prevent a ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|