|MonAug 31||1:00am||JPY||Housing Starts y/y||7.4%||11.2%||16.3%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Retail Sales m/m||1.4%||-1.0%|
|3:00am||CHF||KOF Economic Barometer||100.7||99.9||100.4|
|All Day||GBP||Bank Holiday|
|4:00am||EUR||Italian Retail Sales m/m||-0.3%||0.1%||-0.2%|
|5:00am||EUR||CPI Flash Estimate y/y||0.2%||0.2%||0.2%|
|EUR||Core CPI Flash Estimate y/y||1.0%||1.0%||1.0%|
|EUR||Italian Prelim CPI m/m||0.2%||0.2%||-0.1%|
|6:45pm||NZD||Overseas Trade Index q/q||1.3%||-1.9%||1.2%|
|7:30pm||AUD||AIG Manufacturing Index||51.7||50.4|
|7:50pm||JPY||Capital Spending q/y||5.6%||9.0%||7.3%|
|9:30pm||AUD||Building Approvals m/m||4.2%||2.9%||-5.2%|
|9:35pm||JPY||Final Manufacturing PMI||51.7||51.9||51.9|
|9:45pm||CNY||Caixin Final Manufacturing PMI||47.3||47.2||47.1|
|CNY||Caixin Services PMI||51.5||53.9||53.8|
|11:45pm||JPY||10-y Bond Auction||0.40|2.8|
- China services companies report slower growth of business activity...
- China manufacturing operating conditions deteriorate at fastest rate...
- Japan manufacturing PMI hits seven-month high amid solid growth of...
- Australia Building Approvals
- Australia Balance of Payments and International Investment Position
- China official services PMI falls to 53.4 in August
- China August official PMI falls to 49.7, in line with expectations
- OPEC concerned by oil drop, ready to talk to other producers
OPEC is concerned by the drop in oil prices—trading near multi-year lows—and is ready to talk to other producers, an article in an OPEC ...
- S&P 500 Technical Analysis: Down Move Set to Resume?
The S&P 500 paused to digest gains after launching higher as expected following the appearance of an Inverted Hammer candlestick. Prices ...
- Chinese reporter makes on-air 'confession' after market chaos
A journalist from one of China’s leading financial magazines has been paraded on state television to make an on-air “confession” for ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|