|MonNov 30||12:00am||JPY||Housing Starts y/y||-2.5%||2.5%||2.6%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Retail Sales m/m||-0.4%||0.3%||0.0%|
|All Day||EUR||German Prelim CPI m/m||0.1%||0.1%||0.0%|
|3:00am||CHF||KOF Economic Barometer||97.9||100.3||100.4|
|4:30am||GBP||Net Lending to Individuals m/m||4.8B||4.8B||4.9B|
|GBP||M4 Money Supply m/m||0.6%||-0.2%||-1.0%|
|5:00am||EUR||Italian Prelim CPI m/m||-0.4%||-0.2%||0.2%|
|10:00am||USD||Pending Home Sales m/m||0.2%||1.6%||-1.6%|
|4:45pm||NZD||Overseas Trade Index q/q||-3.7%||-2.5%||1.5%|
|5:30pm||AUD||AIG Manufacturing Index||52.5||50.2|
|6:50pm||JPY||Capital Spending q/y||11.2%||2.3%||5.6%|
|7:30pm||AUD||Building Approvals m/m||-2.4%||2.2%|
|8:35pm||JPY||Final Manufacturing PMI||52.8||52.8|
|8:45pm||CNY||Caixin Manufacturing PMI||48.3||48.3|
|CNY||Caixin Services PMI||53.1||52.0|
|AUD||RBA Rate Statement|
|10:45pm||JPY||10-y Bond Auction||0.32|2.8|
- Japan's Capital Spending
- Build up to the RBA and a China Bonus
- Kobe Bryant Will Retire With Record $680 Million In Career Earnings
- AU Manufacturing Strengthens Further in November
- ANZ: Here's why the RBA may need to change its tune on the...
- NZ Overseas Trade Indexes (Prices and Volumes): September 2015...
- Apparel demand up, electronics flat over U.S. Black Friday weekend:...
- IMF Approves Reserve-Currency Status for China's Yuan
The IMF will add the yuan to its basket of reserve currencies, an international stamp of approval of the progress China has made integrating into a global economic ...
- Is EUR/USD on sale for Cyber Monday?
In what’s become a 21st century tradition, workers across the United States and elsewhere are shuffling to their desks with only one thing in ...
- ‘Bankrupt’ 50 Cent stashes wads of $100 bills in his refrigerator
Rapper 50 Cent says he’s penniless — yet keeps a dozen bundles of $100 bills in his refrigerator. The cold, hard cash shares shelf space with ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|