|TueAug 4||12:30am||AUD||Cash Rate||2.00%||2.00%||2.00%|
|AUD||RBA Rate Statement|
|2:00am||GBP||Nationwide HPI m/m||0.4%||0.4%||-0.2%|
|2:30am||AUD||Commodity Prices y/y||-20.2%||-17.1%|
|3:00am||EUR||Spanish Unemployment Change||-74.0K||-45.6K||-94.7K|
|Tentative||GBP||10-y Bond Auction||2.02|1.2|
|10:00am||USD||Factory Orders m/m||1.8%||-1.0%|
|USD||IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism||48.0||48.1|
|Tentative||NZD||GDT Price Index||-10.7%|
|6:45pm||NZD||Employment Change q/q||0.5%||0.7%|
|NZD||Labor Cost Index q/q||0.5%||0.3%|
|7:01pm||GBP||BRC Shop Price Index y/y||-1.3%|
|7:30pm||AUD||AIG Services Index||51.2|
|9:45pm||CNY||Caixin Services PMI||52.2||51.8|
- Spanish Unemployment registers its biggest decline in July since...
- Interest Rates and House Prices: Pill or Poison?
- As Economy Slows, China Has Range of Policy-Stimulus Options
- RBA Index of Commodity Prices July 2015
- UK Annual house price growth edges up in July
- 3 Numbers: UK housing uptick, EU PPI, US factory orders
- India Third Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2015-16
- Statement by Glenn Stevens, Governor: Monetary Policy Decision
At its meeting today, the Board decided to leave the cash rate unchanged at 2.0 per cent. The global economy is expanding at a moderate pace, but some key commodity ...
- Tech Setups For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, AUD/USD - Barclays
The following are the latest technical setups for EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, and AUD/USD as provided by the technical strategy team at ...
- Australia International Trade in Goods and Services
JUNE KEY POINTS BALANCE ON GOODS AND SERVICES In trend terms, the balance on goods and services was a deficit of $2,946m in June 2015, an ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|