|TueMar 3||1:45am||CHF||GDP q/q||0.6%||0.3%||0.7%|
|2:00am||EUR||German Retail Sales m/m||2.9%||0.5%||0.6%|
|3:00am||EUR||Spanish Unemployment Change||-13.5K||10.5K||78.0K|
|GBP||BOE Gov Carney Speaks|
|9:31am||NZD||GDT Price Index||1.1%||10.1%|
|10:00am||USD||IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism||49.1||48.3||47.5|
|All Day||USD||Total Vehicle Sales||16.8M||16.7M|
|5:30pm||AUD||AIG Services Index||49.9|
|7:01pm||GBP||BRC Shop Price Index y/y||-1.3%|
|8:15pm||USD||Fed Chair Yellen Speaks|
|8:45pm||CNY||HSBC Services PMI||51.8|
- Austerity Is Not Greece’s Problem
- Goldman Partner Who Called Japan's Demise Sees Similarities With...
- Stocks lower amid disappointing auto sales; Dow falls 100 points
- MPs call in top executives over Swiss revelations
- Raising Interest Rates Might not be as Crazy as Some Make it Seem
- 5 Reasons the NASDAQ Could Keep on Rocking in the Free World
- U.S. Consumer Confidence Brightens in March
- Spain: The number of registered unemployed stood at 4,512,153 persons
The number of unemployed registered at the offices of the Public Employment Services has dropped in February at 13,538 people and puts the ...
- USD/CAD – RBA Decision has the Loonie Bear Concerned
Capital Market are finally on the move, albeit somewhat slow. Record low bond yields, record high global equities indices and strained forex ...
- Aussie Jumped 0.6% in Minute Before RBA’s Rate Announcement
Australia’s dollar surged more than 0.6 percent in the minute before the central bank unexpectedly refrained from cutting interest rates, ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|