|MonApr 27||2:00am||EUR||German Import Prices m/m||1.0%||0.5%||1.4%|
|6:00am||GBP||CBI Industrial Order Expectations||1||4||0|
|9:45am||USD||Flash Services PMI||59.1||59.2|
|6:40pm||AUD||RBA Gov Stevens Speaks|
|7:50pm||JPY||Retail Sales y/y||-7.4%||-1.7%|
|8:00pm||AUD||CB Leading Index m/m||0.4%|
- Chinese stocks rally on state-firm merger report
- Dollar Firmer in Quiet Turnover
- Constâncio: Financial integration and macro-prudential policy
- GBP/USD: Challenging a key resistance area
- Greek government reshuffles EU/IMF negotiating team after Riga...
- Deflation? Oil's 45 percent rebound could be markets' next headache
- 3 Tough Choices for ECB on Greece
- Fitch Downgrades Japan to 'A'; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings has downgraded Japan's Long-Term Foreign and Local Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) to 'A' from 'A+'. The issue ratings on Japan's senior ...
- USD buyers dominate as Europe gets going
European desks are keen to get a few $ on board as the week gets under way; GBPUSD down to 1.5150 and EURUSD 1.0854 with USDJPY and USDCHF up to 119.21 and 0.9570; ...
- Intraday Outlooks For USD Index, EUR/USD, USD/JPY - SEB
The following are the intraday outlooks for USD Index, EUR/USD, and USD/JPY as provided by the technical strategy team at SEB Group. USD ...
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|