DislikedThe sell is activated. Lets see if it works.
The plan is to move to BE if price reaches 1.5795 because I expect lower prices. After that we will see how I will act depending on the PA in that area.Ignored
If my analysis on higher time frames is correct then there is a good chance we will see lower prices. So I decided to keep the price to BE and see if price goes lower.
IF it goes lower to the demand zone of 1.5741, then I will lower my SL and decide if I TP or let it open depending on how price is acting in that zone. But first it needs to get there.
P.S. I might be right but that doesn't mean I'm profitable. And what counts in trading is to be profitable.