DislikedWhy do the good threads always have to die an awful deathIgnored
1. Goodhearted successful trader (but naive to FF) decides to give something back to the Forex community and new traders.
2. Starts thread to teach how to trade using principles (the good threads always deal with principles) and a method of execution (system)
3. FF followers join thinking its a new system
4. OP tries desperatley to point out they are trying to teach principles with a possible method of execution.
5. Followers trade system, not taking the time to undestand the principles and lose trades
6. OP points out losses are part of trading, and shows how some of the losses might have been avoided (or lessened) using principles they have alrady explained.
7. Followers get the feeling there is a secret they are not being let in on and start posting stupid stuff
8. Other 'senior' contributors join thread becasue it is getting attention, some to try and help, most to point out the problems they see with the system.
9. New followers join (normally they are follwoing the other 'seniors' who have just joined) and start asking a thousand basic questions of the OP without reading the thread.
10. OP rethinks point 1 and goes back to trading successfully on their own.
Just my opinion.
Good luck all and happy new year.