jmtini, please send me the details to your method via email ([email protected])
Break Out + Pull Back & Pure Break Outs 58 replies
Jerry Ajali's Journal 4 replies
Jerry's MA/CCI combined strategy 14 replies
Jerry's Trade 6 replies
which broker you are using? you trading it on demo?
I got two losses on EJ today because of the spreads again! EU 1 loss as well. holy shit...Ignored
DislikedToday morning: 1 win GBPUSD, two losses EURJPY EURUSD.
BUT: The EURUSD loss could have been easily avoided if I would have set my entry below the daily +27,2 % FIB Line - only 5 or 6 pips away from the normal "15 pips" entry.
That's what I wrote earlier: I will look even more at the S/R nearby the entries. Today a short spike went down to the FIB Line, triggered my entry which was short above the line, went up to trigger my SL (GRRRR) to fall down millions of pips in the right direction (GRRR,GRRR).Ignored
DislikedHi Sunhoyu !
I'm trading it on demo with IBFX. Spread are shit on GU and EJ (c.3pips). Note that I'm not trading the system on a mechanical way. I try to take into account obvious SR. It was very important for today session:
1) GU: my candle close was 1.58525, so entry by the book would have been 1.58375. However, today open was in my way at 1.58333, so I place my order at 1.5831. It did'nt bounce on the open line, but could have.
2) EJ: cancle close was 119.167 with entry at 119.017. This is obvious RN, with just below S1 and yesterday...Ignored
DislikedThank you for your information fbird!
Last week was pretty ok to trade this system on the mechanical way, but the market condition today is completely not suitable for trading that way.
Jerry told us once not to trading when important news are expected to come.
fbird, will you trade tonight with this system? I found that trading this system during afternoon time is always break even.
I still looking forward to see the adjustment from jerry!
DislikedManaged to get some pips this afternoon. Here are my trades:
1) GU: no trade. Trend was up but there was obvious SR at entry price (high reached during London session).
2) EU: trend was down, but entry price would have been at RN. So, I put sell order at 1.3295. Easy win.
3) EJ: same as EU as I had round number on my way. Put sell order at 117.95. Was caught by the bounce up for a loss, but entered again on the pull back at RN for a win. So BE on EJ.Ignored
DislikedWell done Fbird!
Yes the afternoon breakout is not quite as reliable as the morning
3 wins in the morning - EU could have been 30 pips - using new 15 pip SLIgnored
so you are trading with 15 pips SL lately? What about the TP? still 10 pips or you increased to 15 pips as well?Ignored